Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 ES GM Mock Draft Discussion Thread/MOCK CLOSED DOWN

Dukes and Skins

Quick question. Does my 2 hours start after the Cowboys picked or does my time start when it was scheduled to? The reason I ask is that a few of the people I was working trades with were not planning on getting back with me until tonight after being able to view who was picked.

Quick question. Does my 2 hours start after the Cowboys picked or does my time start when it was scheduled to? The reason I ask is that a few of the people I was working trades with were not planning on getting back with me until tonight after being able to view who was picked.

I would assume tomorrow since we've gone past the required people to go. Unless you wanted to forget about a trade.

This is my understanding: you can pick now, or you can wait until 10 tomorrow, it's up to you. If you pick now, pm the next person and he is automatically up, or he can wait until tomorrow at 10, and so on.

well actually his timer would start at 10. Has to pick by Noon

Yes your 2 hours start at 10 AM tomorrow and you have until 12 PM

I think it would be fair if we all just decided to give him AJ Green...it was a possible pick anyways for him, and he probably shouldn't have fallen this far. It would be fairly realistic, although the Bronco's just drafted a WR in the first last year...but his career might be done....hmm....

---------- Post added March-3rd-2011 at 04:58 PM ----------

I'd take your trade offer from yesterday, but the Lions don't need a WR or QB. Can't imagine SOMEONE wouldn't want to jump up for one of those guys...contact whoever's got the Patriots!

I was hoping to get Green at 10, but thought it was a long shot. I'll be curious to see if that's who ghost would have gone with.

FTR it might be good to send out a PM saying that this has started. I was unable to check at work today and had no idea until daveakl pm'ed me. There might be a few others with a similar predicament.

Come on Dukes how u going to steal AJ from us? lol

lol, not going to lie, that about changed everything for me

---------- Post added March-4th-2011 at 05:04 PM ----------

@jthom1: Redskins may have a deal in place to trade this player

This doesn't look good. The next up is 'The X-Factor' and it says on his profile that he hasn't been online since Feb. 28th...

Not going to lie, this quote worries me: "FTR it might be good to send out a PM saying that this has started. I was unable to check at work today and had no idea until daveakl pm'ed me. There might be a few others with a similar predicament."

I think there may have been some confusion as to the start time since we had this said: "Okay guys so I was thinking about it and I'm thinking of starting it the week right after the combine is over that allows all of us to get the rankings in from the Combine and update big boards and all"

but we started 2 days after it instead of the week after it.

To all,

Dukes has my pick at 12th overall. Do I make my pick or wait for some to pick 11?

Go ahead and pick

As for this we will auto pick 3 picks after the person was scheduled to go

---------- Post added March-4th-2011 at 04:27 PM ----------

Chaught76 I'll go ahead and post the pick for you if you want me to since I have your big board

---------- Post added March-4th-2011 at 04:34 PM ----------

now Slacky is OTC as I made Conn's pick for him

---------- Post added March-4th-2011 at 04:56 PM ----------

Who should be picked for Houston? Aldon Smith?

I propose we autopick based on a system similar to fantasy drafts. We'll take a top prospects big board like Mayock, Kiper, whoever. If someone doesn't pick in time, we'll assign them the highest rated prospect remaining on the used big board.

Also, the Bills would like to acquire a second early second round pick.

Archived