Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 ES GM Mock Draft Discussion Thread/MOCK CLOSED DOWN

Dukes and Skins

Sounds very reasonable, Dukes.

If you think you might not be near a computer, PM Dukes your personal big board, people.

Is there someone else who could help out as well tomorrow? I have an appt at 1 so I might miss a pick or two so is there someone who could do picks at 12-2 in case people can't make it?

Dukes, I would help you out and take that duty officially, but I'll be on my way back from VT to CT at that time...I think. If I happen to be back by then, and near a computer, I'll PM you and let you know!

Sounds good Conn, were you down wrestling at VT?

Nah, just a little vacation that was supposed to be a weekend thing, they have a really crazy Mardi Gras parade/festival in Burlington, VT haha, but then all this snow came, and we've been stranded here. So it turned into like a 5-day thing :ols:

Nah, just a little vacation that was supposed to be a weekend thing, they have a really crazy Mardi Gras parade/festival in Burlington, VT haha, but then all this snow came, and we've been stranded here. So it turned into like a 5-day thing :ols:

oh that VT I thought you meant Virginia Tech..... :silly:

Jeez....are people PMing the next person after they pick? Anyone who wasn't prepared to dedicate themselves to this shouldn't have signed up.

And Dukes, I saw that there was ZERO activity here, so I figured it wasn't necessary to bug you with a PM telling you I could take over.

Its buried, because people can't stick to a commitment.

I'll be bummed if this has to be shut down. And in my opinion, it won't have anything to do with how you ran it, dukes.

I'll be bummed at well but honestly its not worth me having to PM people constantly to make sure they know they're on the clock to have them not pick

Ugh. I have plenty of good reasons, but I'm with you, dukes, in that I have no interest in taking part in something like this if the other 31 people aren't ALL very into it and dedicated.

Come on, guys.

Archived