Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 ES GM Mock Draft Discussion Thread/MOCK CLOSED DOWN

Dukes and Skins

Agreed. I just don't see the Titans taking anyone that reminds them of Vince Young, especially in the top ten, even if the comparison isn't 100% apt. But it does seem that outside of Young's head issues, Bud Adams sure loved him some Vince.

Very interesting pick there I must say
Very interesting to see you take TN down the road of a similar style of quarterback instead of another option.

Despite his off-field issues (which I did take into consideration, but do not think warranted a drop off), the Titans have had success with the athletic, run-capable QB. Having Randy Moss as a receiving option made the decision a little easier, Cam can definitely get him the ball.

---------- Post added March-3rd-2011 at 04:48 PM ----------

Looks like Dallas just upgraded their secondary...

I think it would be fair if we all just decided to give him AJ Green...it was a possible pick anyways for him, and he probably shouldn't have fallen this far. It would be fairly realistic, although the Bronco's just drafted a WR in the first last year...but his career might be done....hmm....

---------- Post added March-3rd-2011 at 04:58 PM ----------

@TK~Sources say the Redskins are looking to move back. With all the skill players still on the board they have many directions to consider.

I'd take your trade offer from yesterday, but the Lions don't need a WR or QB. Can't imagine SOMEONE wouldn't want to jump up for one of those guys...contact whoever's got the Patriots!

Good. How could Ghost be looking at the number ten pick? He's no longer "trading back" from #2 to anywhere. If he HAD come in with the pick, it would have just been the pick before yours or whatever. Nothing to trade up for.

I'm glad that's decided, now I feel less weird, and the top ten is more reasonable.

Good. How could Ghost be looking at the number ten pick? He's no longer "trading back" from #2 to anywhere. If he HAD come in with the pick, it would have just been the pick before yours or whatever. Nothing to trade up for.

I'm glad that's decided, now I feel less weird, and the top ten is more reasonable.

I'm pretty sure it was a joke.

Archived