Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Share your Christmas presents

rocazares

Which circus of a season was worse?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Which circus of a season was worse?

• 2010- This Circus of Year One of Shanny.
    • 2009- Last years circus of Zorn's second year.
    • 2003- Spurrier's second & final year
    • 2000- Norv's final year.

Red Ryder Carbine-Action 200-Shot-Range Model Air Rifle

AWESOME!!

I got an XBOX Kinect. But my favorite was a calendar made by my wife with a bunch of pictures from our cruise to Europe this summer. It was our 10th anniversary and we had a great time. She put a lot of time into the calendar, and it really shows. Definitely my favorite gift this year.

- Ipod Touch

- Ugg casual shoes (Pretty much like a nice pair of slippers)

- NHL '11 *For the Xbox 360

- Redskins Coffee Mug (Which I broke my old one during the Vikings game, haha)

- Headphones

This was a fun christmas.. I've enjoyed being able to see my sisters who I don't get to see very often.

my mother got me a replica ST21 jersey.... A numbered limited edition ST Memorial peice of art, and a Suede Redskins coat!!!

ff_472452_xl.jpg

and i got for myself....

525887.jpg

---------- Post added December-25th-2010 at 10:39 PM ----------

rachievegas.... she is beautiful!! who needs gifts when you have a smile like that to enjoy!

I have done only 1/2 my Christmas so far. I did part one with my fiance and her family this morning. So far I got:

Two 12 year, single malt scotch whiskeys

Vintage drinking glasses for my whiskey

Some kitchen gadgets (I love to cook).

2-3 books I have been wanting.

My fiance made a few bookmarks out of old Indian currency I had laying around. I lived and worked in India for 4 months about 2 years ago. Really cool crafted present.

I flew to my parents house tonight, and we are doing x-mas tomorrow morning with my brothers & parents. MORE GIFTS TOMORROW :)

My favorite gift was the Under Armor cold-weather sweat suit my mom got me. It's been a pain in the ass running in the cold this year, being 50-pounds lighter than I was last year, I get cold quick. Problem solved. She also got me a face mask, and a new LED flashlight, because I run at night; when it's coldest, and obviously darkest.

But this was a great Christmas for me, not because of what I got, but because of what I "got." I got to spend Christmas Eve with my entire family, mom, dad, grandma, "Aunt Tammy" (super-close family friend), my bro and his gf, my ex, and my kids. Then I got to go to Lynn's (my ex) and wake up on Christmas morning with my girls for the first time in three years. As a parent, nothing makes you happier than seeing your KIDS happy, and to be there for everything was truly a blessing.

Not to preach, but my God was very good to me this year. He knew what I needed, and delivered 100%. I'm INCREDIBLY grateful.

---------- Post added December-26th-2010 at 12:21 AM ----------

Sounds like a nice haul for you, Duckus. I'd really appreciate a list like that. I love to cook too, and I've really gotten back into reading lately. Add to that some fine adult beverage, and you have a pretty damned nice Christmas, IMHO. :cheers:

Two tickets to last Thursday's Caps/Pens game.

Two Winter Classic tickets.

A new netbook since my last one broke.

Another baseball encyclopedia/almanac. (I have a million of these, but love them)

A couple of thermals.

$200 from my aunt.

$25 Visa gift card.

But the coolest thing was my grandma making a donation in my name to a charity to help needy kids.

Looking back, I guess I got lot of stuff, even though I didn't ask for anything but Winter Classic tickets.

In pretty much the order I received them over the various Christmas celebrations:

Capitals snuggie (titled "blanket with sleeves")

VA ABS $20 gift certificate

Red thermal long sleeved shirt

Blue turtle neck sweater

Wrangler boot cut jeans

Electric razor

Paper shredder

Morton's Steakhouse cookbook

Grill tool set

Omaha Steaks set

Belgian beer gift set

Soft Redskins football

Amazon Kindle

Redskins storage box

10" Digital picture frame

$100 Target gift card

Various Redskins Christmas ornaments and decorations

That is all. :)

---------- Post added December-26th-2010 at 12:47 AM ----------

Two Winter Classic tickets.

So... wanna be my friend?

I flew to my parents house tonight, and we are doing x-mas tomorrow morning with my brothers & parents. MORE GIFTS TOMORROW :)

To add to my previous post - my brothers and I have set something up for our delayed Christmas tomorrow morning that I am so excited about.

About 15 or so years ago my parents got me and my brothers a bumper pool table for Christmas. They gave it to us via a scavenger hunt with riddles. We had clues and then ran around the house for 45 mins until we finally found our big family gift.

Well, now it is time for us to repay the favor. Muahahahah.

This year my brothers and I bought my parents a new flat screen TV and blueray player. Well guess what? They don't know it yet, but they are going on a scavenger hunt tomorrow morning. My 55 year old parents will be running all over the back yard (in the snow) and around the house until they find their TV and blueray player in the attic. :ols:. The clues we have written are pretty amazing - about 8 of them. I can't wait until they open the envelope under the tree with the first clue . . .

Archived