Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Share your Christmas presents

rocazares

Which circus of a season was worse?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Which circus of a season was worse?

• 2010- This Circus of Year One of Shanny.
    • 2009- Last years circus of Zorn's second year.
    • 2003- Spurrier's second & final year
    • 2000- Norv's final year.

I spent some quality time with family and friends while sharing some good food and drink, so as always thats my greatest gift. However, I did get some cool material items. Skins t-shirt, new robe, some new items for the kitchen, but my brother and sister in law came thru with a great gift. When I opened the box I didn't expect to find what I did, but I gotta admit I was super happy. It could've been the 1/2 dozen capt & cokes i'd already had :D regardless, I thought these were pretty awesome:

3190e7df9cd4235405ac5463550ff60a.jpg

Got a lot of little things that I'm not going to make a long list of but the big thing I got was a autographed Rypien helmet.....Well, actually I didn't get it. I got a 4"x4" picture of one. See my complaints in the Redskins store thread. My wife ended up ordering from another site and it should be here next week. Second best gift was a new electric razor. Which is awesome becasue I'm to lazy to buy a new blade for my old one so it hurts pretty bad. I'll post pics of the helmet when I actually get it.

2273265387.jpg

2000 Lexus LX470. One owner, 66K original miles, all options. Gold on Tan.

Been looking at a Mitsu Montero or a Toyo Land Cruiser for a while now. No more than $15K. Can't find it.

Found myself at the Orlando Auto Auction last week and couldn't say no. Paid $20K.

Why? This is Xmas 2007...

2008_Mitsubishi_EVO_MR_1.jpg

Burgundy AND Gold. Hail!

Its a bottle Chris Cooley made and signed. He runs a shop in Leesburg, Va and sells his autographed jerseys/memorabilia and pottery/art.

http://www.loudountimes.com/index.php/news/article/video_chris_cooley_to_open_leesburg_art_gallery123/

i didnt know anything about him doing pottery lol.... dude never ceases to amaze me lol!

Pretty kool gift though!

2000 Lexus LX470. One owner, 66K original miles, all options. Gold on Tan.

Been looking at a Mitsu Montero or a Toyo Land Cruiser for a while now. No more than $15K. Can't find it.

Found myself at the Orlando Auto Auction last week and couldn't say no. Paid $20K.

Why? This is Xmas 2007...

Burgundy AND Gold. Hail!

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for your EVO MR? I'm thinking about getting one myself

I got a Parrot AR Drone

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkzkqyxbeYVUlsAK2AqI8skhnZcg8AMf0Ub7lkpF9CDp2rIbKs

It's a quad copter with two video camera's in it. Able to fly inside or outside. very manuverable, very stable. You control it with your iphone or ipad. Using the gyroscope inside those devices. It's pretty cool.

I haven't gotten everything (since typically friends give me their presents sometime after Christmas), but it has been an OK christmas.

Scott Pilgrim soundtrack CD

Venture Bros Season 4, Part 1.

Gosu (card game)

Long and short sleaved running shirts and running thermal underwear

Dungeons & Dragons animated series DVD

Marvel trivia book

Rock Band track packs for PS2

And lots of other minor goodies (snacks, batteries, winshield washer fluid) and of course, cash.

Got to see my daughter open presents on her first Christmas, first was her pink hobo hat

[ATTACH]45049[/ATTACH]

next was her barbie/big wheels/loud noisemakingannoying car:

[ATTACH]45050[/ATTACH]

and I got money....which I immediately gave to my wife so she could spend it on Gracie and her bday which is tomorrow and Wednesday respectively...I'm broke again

At the risk of "sounding" cliche and sappy,my presents were spending Christmas with my family,(both in person and via Skype),and my girlfriend. I spent a decent amount of time playing with my nephew as well,(nerf gun wars). He said it was as much fun as he had had on any Christmas. :) Family and girlfriend loved the DVD's/CD's I made them of the year in pics and a few small prints I included with them. That was nice as well. Anything I received,(very nice shirts and such),were secondary to those,(though very much appreciated).

Archived