Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coach Shanahan was right, and he knows more about football than you do.

Commander PK

So, I should concede that Grossman should be starting over McNabb based on 1 game? Please. I will grant you that Grossman is more familiar with the system than McNabb, but that doesn't bolster the argument that McNabb should be riding the bench. It simply suggests that McNabb's performance would likely improve as he became more familiar with the system and we are likely seeing Grossman perform as well as he will ever perform under the system.

..... the right decision has been made.

Grossman may or may not be the long term solution, but guess what. Rex does know this offense much better than Donovan..

Id Like my two draft picks back then

Seems like he Found Out a Little late didn't he?

Merry Christmas Eagles....enjoy our draft picks

Grossman played a really nice game. The first INT was a poor route by Sellers and the second was just him trying to make something out of nothing with the game basically sealed.

Not likely he does this every week, but Shanahan certainly made the right move for this week.

Can we stop making definitive statements about Shannahan or the Redskins now?

So because he threw that last pick, you think that negates the fact that he played better today against Dallas then McNabb has looked all season? McNabb played all year, and didn't look as good once as Grossman did all day today. Turnovers included.

Actually it's not obvious yet. It seems so now, Very good performance by Rexy, but it's not like his career was filled with ALL bad games. He's thrown for 4 touchdowns before and he knows the system better. If he keeps this up over the next few games then we can say so. But you also have to remember the chart of Grossman's performances

GUys chill with the Grossman got us a pick talk. He has 2 more games to play where he can totally suck or be great.

He did some completely awesome things today, but he done some bonehead things as well, you could chalk it up as being rust if it wasn't a guy who is known to make those plays often enough to be a backup.

I appreciate him making it a game when our defense, as usual, sucked. But thats all he did.

There you go. That last pick sums him up. You get very good. You get very bad. And this is Kyles guy. The guy that knows the system.

4 TD's, 3 turnovers. Same end resut as most McNabb games. Calling for crow to be eaten was silly after 1 outing. It looks sillier now.

Hail.

You clearly need to study the game of football.

Now will everyone stop bashing me for calling him McPOS since he got here? :D

No, that still shows that you're an immature fan. Which is fine. But a player playing like **** doesn't change the fact that I'm going to ignore anyone who uses a derogatory nickname for any player.

Archived