Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Sanatana done?

Redzone Offense

Not blaming this loss on him at all, but shouldn't your No.1 receiver rise to the occasion a lot more than he has this season? I hate when McNabb throws him the ball. Something bad always seems to happen. He almost plays like he doesn't care.

Isn't his contract up after this season? He'' probably get another fat contract from Snyder just because he likes him.

i say possibly yes. we wasted his prime by failing to find a #2 WR (thanks vinny), an no one bring up Brandon Lloyd b/c he had his chance here and in Chicago.

Santana was, like Portis, a great Redskin for this era - but isnt it all relative.

too bad. he had two HORRIBLE drops in this game and it probably helped a ton towards the loss. just horrible. Santana should have gone to 3-4 pro bowls as a Skin - he was/is that talented. unfortunateluy, we foiund no one to go opposite of him and he paid the franchise back today. brutal.

No hes not done, he just isnt a #1 receiver. He made some bad drops today but he isnt done, a bad game for him yes

I agree. in his defense, Santana kinda bounced back and caught a couple big 3rd down conversions for 1st downs the very next drive.

I've always liked Mossy, but he doesn't have the size or strength to be a #1 receiver. He never has. But he still has some good years left in him, just make him a #2 or use him in the slot.

Let me say this clearly Tana is Santana is not done and he's still our number 1 WR option.

BUT he had a very bad game.

2 horrible drops, no excuses.

But, everyone should know that Tana is horrible on slant routes and routes that involve a risk of being blown up.

He's never been able to track the ball well when he's moving especially on routes short of 10 yards between the hashes.

Kyle and McNabb are learning their personel BUT i would think that they should know by know that if they're gonna throw a slant Tana is probably the last person you want to targeted for a slant.

I chalk using Tana on a slant as misuse of personell, 1st they were wrongly targeting Joey G on slants and in-breaking routes now they're wrongly targeting Tana.

He's not done, but he's always been a hot/cold receiver. Thing about it is... whenever he has a cold game it's ice cold and he never snaps out of it. He did his best to lose us this game. I remember another game exactly like it. That volleyball drop was on such an easy ball too. We had so many drops today it was sick.

Until we give McNabb REAL threats at WR, we won't win games that count. Whether Moss is done with the team does not as a fan make me "done" with him. I'm not defending his tired ass after those drops. Detestable.

I hear ya Potato Sack, but I'm done w/ him. I know he's hurt. But, that guy does not step up. We need to really draft a WR. That will prob put us back another season waiting for them to learn the system.

I hear ya Potato Sack, but I'm done w/ him. I know he's hurt. But, that guy does not step up. We need to really draft a WR. That will prob put us back another season waiting for them to learn the system.

He will be good for us as a #2 receiver next year, we shouldnt cut him, he is still productive, but we should bring in a big young guy, maybe a FA or draft pick to take that #1 spot

Please stop it

stop it!!!

The insanity is ridiculous

the man had a pro bowl game last week and has a good chance of going over 1000 yards again

dude please we lost but stop it

who else could we have brought in to play wr?

Randy moss? So he could take plays off?

Vincent Jackson? So we could trade draft picks and give everybody on es anuerysms? (sp)

tj housh? So he could be useless?

T.o.? So he and mcnabb can take kindergarten jabs at each other??

Santana is not the problem dude

Yes the drops were bad, but he has been one of the best players for this offense this year, did you guys forget? Probably, this is ES after all, you want a new player every single week

Sorry mate! But, have to politely disagree with your assessment.

Santana Moss is getting over the hill. He is not a game breaker as he used to be, He has lost his speed, and now his hand skills to make clutch catches,. Frankly, Anthony Armstrong has played better than him, and made more of an impact.

Also, Keiland Williams has shone with a sucky O-Line, and limited support.

These days, most would consider Santana a liability. He is responsible for a number of dropped balls that killed drives, and what's worse his fumbling the catch has resulted in interceptions!

Archived