Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You're the coach of the Redskins, which QB would you draft?

GoSkins561

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Here's the deal, you have been given the keys to the Washington Redskins as GM and Head Coach.

You can implement any offensive scheme for any current QB.

They're all rookies, and they're all the same age.

I have provided a 7 choices, if you choose "other", they must be a current NFL QB.

So who would you draft?

See Poll

Peyton Manning

Donovan McNabb

Matt Stafford

Sam Bradford

Jay Cutler

Aaron Rogers

Tom Brady

Other

Here's the deal, you have been given the keys as Head Coach of the Washington Redskins, you can implement any offensive scheme of the following 5 choices, which QB would you draft?

See Poll

Peyton Manning

Donovan McNabb

Matt Stafford

Sam Bradford

Jay Cutler

Joe Flacco

Aaron Rogers

Tom Brady

Are we basing this off of just this year? What they'll do in 5 years?

If we doing this year I'm taking Manning

But for 5 years I'm taking Rodgers

Is there a point to your post :captainobvious: ?

Oldfan has posted his opinion which he has acknowledged is counter to conventional wisdom or popular opinion, and to which he has consistently explained why he believes popular opinion is skewed against his belief.

You then take the time to post an entire poll to 'prove him wrong' by soliciting a popular opinion you know will disagree with his.

And you ask if there is a point to what I am posting?

'K. If I've gotten this correct, in this hypothetical, "just for the heck of it" scenario; we know nothing about the QB's in question in the pro's, and are picking them based on their collegiate careers as if they were rook's coming out. In which case it's a toss up between Manning, Rodgers and Bradford. I'd of been MORE than happy with any of those at the time.

If I get to pick taking into account his career to date, I'ma take my all time favorite non-Redskin, Peyton, hands down.

Hail.

Now that's a new one. :ols:

Really? Properly coached from the beginning and carefully handled, Mike Vick could have been an all-time game-changing QB.

It didn't happen, and I hate the guy's personality/actions off the field.

But it could have happened, with the right surroundings and maturation process.

In a perfect world, of course.

But still, the scenario being voted on is along the same lines, so its a very fair response.

Oldfan has posted his opinion which he has acknowledged is counter to conventional wisdom or popular opinion, and to which he has consistently explained why he believes popular opinion is skewed against his belief.

You then take the time to post an entire poll to 'prove him wrong' by soliciting a popular opinion you know will disagree with his.

And you ask if there is a point to what I am posting?

Wow, you're brilliant, nice job.

Let's carry on with the poll it could create an interesting conversation outside of the points Oldfan is trying to make.

Are you saying that I would get the QB right now at his current age?

Then it's Rodgers. That's not even a difficult choice. I can see why you would take Peyton' date=' but I'll take the 26 year old All Pro over the 34 year old All Pro.[/quote']

No read the thread they said ROOKIES so I am pretty sure they'd be the age that they were in as a rookie

Archived