Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: War of Words Cutler and DeAngelo Hall (Video)

x96bryan10

Whatever. Cutler needs to show some respect. It is cool he is confident, but why attack the guy when he just owned him?

He probably just kept saying "there's no way he picks off the next one"

And DHall kept saying "there's no way he throws it at me again"

Is it wrong that I'm excited about the Vikings game now?

The only thing that gives me pause (his doofus comments are par for the course) is the fact that Shanny drafted him. I would have thought his douchiness and lack of character would have come through in the interviews prior to the draft. Otherwise, I could care less what Cutler has to say. IMHO, Chicago will be looking for a new QB in the next few years. Cutler has the arm, and can make a lot of throws -- he just turns it over way too much. That will never mesh with what is expected in Chicago.

Those are strong words from Cutler, he really proves how dumb he is.

I'm really really happy that we didn't trade for Cutler, I really think he's just a modern day version of Jeff George.

Jesus, we dodged a god damn Carl Gustav round on that trade. What a ******** Cutler is. Yeah, you go after him every time and throw him four or five more picks dumbass! The words of a dumbass following the play of a dumbass. We see why he threw so many interceptions TO THE SAME ****ING GUY!

Where are those people that wanted us to trade for this human turnover machine? Jay Cutler as our twelfth man today. We should send him the game ball. He's probably get pissed, throw it away, and it would end up in D. Halls hands....AGAIN :silly:

HAHAHA! I agree. Jay Cutler for NFC defensive player of the week!

Id be livid if I was a bears fan. Jay Cutler's achilles heel is his inability or unwillingness to learn from his mistakes. Saying that he would keep throwin to D. Hall just proves that he is too arrogant to learn from mistakes. Id shut my mouth if I was him, cause a good coach would bench him until he learned some humility.

Yo DHall, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Sammy Baugh had the greatest 4 Interception game of all time!

(Sammy Threw 4 TD passes and Intercpted 4 passes as a DB against Detroit)

Just kidding around, D. A 4 Int game is a phenomenal achievment. Congratulations!

You forgot the meme picture. And Baugh's were against Detroit, so it's really just like 2 and 2...:rotflmao:

So, you're okay with throwing 16 interceptions and 4 TDs to one CB in one game then, Mr. Cutler?

I'm just saying, those would have been about the stats if you'd gone to him EVERY time.

What an idiot. Go cry about it. You looked like **** today and we won twice, once cause of the score, and twice cause we didn't trade for your sorry ***. Have fun playing in **** hole Chicago for the rest of your career, their entire defense is on their way out.

Martz and Cutler are a match made in heaven...equally delusional about how well they do their jobs. Cutler's pride>Cutler's decision making. Martz scheme/gameplan<Bears offensive personnel (especially the skill players). Thanks Mike and Jay for your great contribution to our Skins gettting a big win on the road today!...'ppreciate it.

The funny thing is that D-Hall was extremely lucky to get four picks given his coverage. I like D-Hall but against elite competition I think he becomes the invisible man. Hope he proves me wrong but a lot went right for him today. It was unreal.

Cutler is an idiot because even if you feel that way he can't say that.

The only thing that gives me pause (his doofus comments are par for the course) is the fact that Shanny drafted him. I would have thought his douchiness and lack of character would have come through in the interviews prior to the draft. Otherwise, I could care less what Cutler has to say. IMHO, Chicago will be looking for a new QB in the next few years. Cutler has the arm, and can make a lot of throws -- he just turns it over way too much. That will never mesh with what is expected in Chicago.

Supposedly, Shanahan never brought in Cutler for workouts, to fool the draft or whatever, and I would assume, never really interviewed him. Plus, he was possibly a bit more humble coming outta college, trying to get that big contract.

I guess when you cost 2 first rounders, you're instantly hot **** that can still be cool and ****y when you just played like a turd. DHall is your daddy all game, and he ties an NFL record....have some respect, you dick.

Cutler's a douche. If anything, I'd say that Hall is taking a shot at Carlos when he says "I'm one of those DB's that takes pride in catching the ball when I get the opportunity," haha. I feel like Hall has been much more conservative/quiet/workmanlike the last few weeks instead of his normal flambuoyant self...I don't know if it's because of his back injury or what but even with his big day he didn't seem excited or emotional at all...it was weird.

Archived