Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dare I Say It?.......ROOT FOR DALLAS!?!?!?!?!?!

Chase M

OMG! :doh:

Ok, there's no doubt that every week counts, but as I've stated earlier, I would rather be contending with the Giants come late in the season then a Cowboys team that started it's rally this week against the Giants. How can y'all not see this? What if the Cowboys were to start an 11 game winning streak tonight & right their ship? You really want to contend with that later on? Really? Not me. I don't want to hear much about the Cowboys after tonight, & the Giants putting them out of contention essentially for any kind of race in the East would be glorious. Someone else said earlier as well that if Dallas wins they will only be 1 1/2 games back with 10 weeks of football to go!

Being in 1st place in the East means NOTHING in week 7. N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!! In a few weeks, this debate will be moot & those who root for Dallas tonight, I hope you got A LOT of soap, because you will feel VERY dirty, as you should. GO G-MEN! CRUSH DEM COWGIRLS!!!!

I agree.

People, seriously, read The Art Of War. You eliminate the weak and vulnerable first.

Go Dallas!! You are the best team in the league! (laff). I hate the pukes, but I hate the VaGiants too. You know what I love though? Being 1st in the NFC East. **** THE GIANTS....

And now that I read the post above me I'm all conflicted n ****. Hmmm Dallas would be, what, 1-6? That's just funny. They would be kind of done eh. Hmmm, go Giants!!!! sigh, I ****in hate em both

I honestly don't care which team wins. If the Cowboys win that puts both teams back. We have faced our toughest opponents already for the most part and we're 4-3. The Eagles, Cowboys, and Giants have not faced the Packers yet...or the Colts. They did face the Bears and both teams won or lost because of their defense

I would rather watch these teams split....as in Cowboys win at home...Giants win at home. Overall, as long as each team doesn't run away with a leading winning record I'm fine. Idk why people are afraid of a supposed Cowboys resurgence...you're falling into the hype. I would actually love for the Cowboys to have a short resurgence...as that would mean they would beat teams like the Eagles and Giants among other NFC teams...putting us in a better position to make the playoffs. After all we don't face Dallas again till near the end of the season

I honestly don't care which team wins. If the Cowboys win that puts both teams back. We have faced our toughest opponents already for the most part and we're 4-3. The Eagles, Cowboys, and Giants have not faced the Packers yet...or the Colts. They did face the Bears and both teams won or lost because of their defense

I would rather watch these teams split....as in Cowboys win at home...Giants win at home. Overall, as long as each team doesn't run away with a leading winning record I'm fine. Idk why people are afraid of a supposed Cowboys resurgence...you're falling into the hype. I would actually love for the Cowboys to have a short resurgence...as that would mean they would beat teams like the Eagles and Giants among other NFC teams...putting us in a better position to make the playoffs. After all we don't face Dallas again till near the end of the season

well, I'm really hoping that both teams get exposed. I mean, Dallas has already been exposed, but I hope the Giants are exposed. Eli's been picked twice and Jacobs fumbled, so thats a start. And Romo sits to pee is down, I don't know for how long though.

People, seriously, read The Art Of War. You eliminate the weak and vulnerable first.

That's fine for war...but playoff positioning has a lot more to do with simple math than it has to do with war. Unfortunately a lot of folks in this thread seem to struggle with simple math. A Dallas win is better mathematically for the Redskins. I know that's hard for a lot of folks to grasp, but it is the case.

Even the ultimate Skins homer, Larry Michael, grudgingly said so on Redskins Nation.

That's fine for war...but playoff positioning has a lot more to do with simple math than it has to do with war. Unfortunately a lot of folks in this thread seem to struggle with simple math. A Dallas win is better mathematically for the Redskins. I know that's hard for a lot of folks to grasp, but it is the case.

Even the ultimate Skins homer, Larry Michael, grudgingly said so on Redskins Nation.

It's as simple as that!!...POSITIONING

Ugh. Look at the Giants remaining schedule. Im not sure I see them dropping a game on it, except against us of course...but I dont think splitting with them is going to be enough.

Hope the Cowboys pull off a miracle win tonight, their season is done with Romo sits to pee broken collarbone.

Ugh. Look at the Giants remaining schedule. Im not sure I see them dropping a game on it, except against us of course...but I dont think splitting with them is going to be enough.

Hope the Cowboys pull off a miracle win tonight, their season is done with Romo sits to pee broken collarbone.

There you go. And some people can't figure out why anyone here would be rooting against the Giants against a 1-4 team tonight.

There you go. And some people can't figure out why anyone here would be rooting against the Giants against a 1-4 team tonight.

Exactly. As it stands the Giants are going to be favored for at least their next 5 games. By the time we get to play them they may have already locked up the division, actually. Let's hope that's not the case. Anything can happen in the NFL, but a Cowboys miracle tonight would be in our favor. If Tony Romo sits to pee's collarbone is really injured, he's going to be IR'd, the Cowboys are done no matter what happens in this game. I just hope they pull it out somehow.

Archived