Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dare I Say It?.......ROOT FOR DALLAS!?!?!?!?!?!

Chase M

Exactly. As it stands the Giants are going to be favored for at least their next 5 games. By the time we get to play them they may have already locked up the division, actually. Let's hope that's not the case. Anything can happen in the NFL, but a Cowboys miracle tonight would be in our favor. If Tony Romo sits to pee's collarbone is really injured, he's going to be IR'd, the Cowboys are done no matter what happens in this game. I just hope they pull it out somehow.

True, I am not opposed to the easiest path to the playoffs as long as we get there and do work once we are in ...BUT it all seems to be a moot point unless someone from the Cowboys goes crazy because they look like a beaten team

Exactly. As it stands the Giants are going to be favored for at least their next 5 games. By the time we get to play them they may have already locked up the division, actually. Let's hope that's not the case. Anything can happen in the NFL, but a Cowboys miracle tonight would be in our favor. If Tony Romo sits to pee's collarbone is really injured, he's going to be IR'd, the Cowboys are done no matter what happens in this game. I just hope they pull it out somehow.

If the Skins deserve the playoffs, they will win games and finish with 10+ wins. We can't worry what other teams do at this point in the season.

Screw Dallas!!

Lap it up!!!!!! Dallas is bush LEAGUE!!! Can we just enjoy it? Potential to be the worst team in the league. Sucks the Gnats are 1 game ahead, but they aren't winning because they're great, they're winning because the Cowgirls offense can't take up some of the clock, and they're getting tired (and missing tackles, can't keep up with receivers, etc). I'm enjoying tonight. Not sure how a Redskins fan can feel any other way.

how about not only no but hell no?

how about Redskins take care of Redskin's business and don't give a damn what everybody else does?

how about, **** the Cowboys?

bury these ****s

QFT right there. **** the Cowboys. Redskins will take care of the Giants when the time comes.

how about not only no but hell no?

how about Redskins take care of Redskin's business and don't give a damn what everybody else does?

how about, **** the Cowboys?

bury these ****s

Thank you man. We're 2-0 in the division and play the Giant's twice still. If we're gonna win the division we hold our destiny in our own hands, all we gotta do is take care of business. At this point in the year I would NEVER root for Dallas, it's too early for that. Any Skins fan rooting for Dallas this game, I don't know what to tell ya, but you might want to check your logic. If we're good enough to win the division, we'll earn it and do it, period!

Very true, but I think they are VERY beatable. They had 5 turnovers against an UNDERperforming Dallas team. We can/ will beat them!

All the more reason not to get upset over this. The NFC is wide open, and the East is now only a three man race and we've already proven we can beat the Eagles.

Ya, well we coulda fumbled the ball six times against Chicago, so we have to work to do, too.

This was so much fun to watch, and I wasn't rooting for either of them. Dallas getting burried like that on Monday Night the way we do sometimes felt like justice; and this is a now a 3 team race for the division, not a four team race.

Licking my chops at playing against Kitna next time we play the cowgirls. We do our thing, we can go past the cowboys and get into the playoffs.

Don't you people wuss out on me now...screw Romo sits to pee and his dinged up bones. Screw the sorry ass cowboys and their struggling coach/team. In case you forgot, we were the laughing stock of the league last year, so there's nothing I'm loving more than seeing Wade Phillips practically cry at his presser, and Romo sits to pee layin like a rag doll. It's gonna get a lot more quiet, and less rude at sports bars across the nation, because these so called 'cowboy fans' all over the place are going to finally shut the hell up for a second.

Of course, this is all secondary to the Redskins. Let the NFC east battle each other all they want. We've had 2 of those battles, and won both. The next is fresh off a bye at home, then the rest come late in the season, which I think is a good thing. Let them beat the hell out of each other and break each others collarbones and whatnot ;) We gotta worry about having a nice record when we do hit those games later this year. The Giants games will be FUN. I can't wait.

This is what I keep talking about when I say "we need to earn it." The Giants are going to give us chances to win the game when we play them. When Eli makes mistakes, we're going to have to capitalize on them. When Bradshaw fumbles, we're going to have to jump on them. When their defense gets complacent, we need to move the ball on them.

Archived