Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Can Carlos Rogers catch a cold?

Riggins Seventy Chip

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

He's still a great corner, any way you slice it. It's frustrating to watch balls bounce out of his hands like that but at the same time, the receivers he is responsible for don't do much while he is on them either. Isn't that pretty much the point? I think getting rid of him would prove to be a grave mistake.

He seriously can't catch they need to start running some drills for our db's to learn to catch the ball; moore lost 2 as well.

I HATE cris collinsworthless so much but I agree with him on what he said " Carlos Rodgers would be in the pro bowl almost year if he could catch the ball" thats soo true, and for those of you who say we need a replacement that is just dumb most other CB's would have been outta position. A pass deflection is better then the wr catching the ball.

I HATE cris collinsworthless so much but I agree with him on what he said " Carlos Rodgers would be in the pro bowl almost year if he could catch the ball" thats soo true, and for those of you who say we need a replacement that is just dumb most other CB's would have been outta position. A pass deflection is better then the wr catching the ball.

AGREED and this is the point many fans miss. Yes it's frustrating beyond belief to see Rogers drop INT after INT but people act like just putting any other CB out there means we'd get more picks. It takes a damn good CB to be in position to make those plays.

At this point I just laugh when Rogers drops the ball. Take it for what it is: one wasted down by the offense.

Archived