Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Can Carlos Rogers catch a cold?

Riggins Seventy Chip

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

It is amazing that all of the years he was here in Washington he averaged a little over 1 per year with the highest being 2. Now he is at San Fran and he has 3 so far. What happened? Is this a fluke or did he just give up trying to catch the ball because he wasn't being treated the same as others when he was here. At least that is what he said in a recent interview on the Arrington and Dukes show. So in order to catch the ball you need to be treated the same as the other guys? I guess poor catching skills is not a requirement to play corner or attempt to catch the ball. I guess the DB coach was telling him to knock down the ball and telling DHall and the rest to catch it so it would make them look better. Come on, Carlos. You have to have a better excuse than that.

It is amazing that all of the years he was here in Washington he averaged a little over 1 per year with the highest being 2. Now he is at San Fran and he has 3 so far. What happened? Is this a fluke or did he just give up trying to catch the ball because he wasn't being treated the same as others when he was here. At least that is what he said in a recent interview on the Arrington and Dukes show. So in order to catch the ball you need to be treated the same as the other guys? I guess poor catching skills is not a requirement to play corner or attempt to catch the ball. I guess the DB coach was telling him to knock down the ball and telling DHall and the rest to catch it so it would make them look better. Come on, Carlos. You have to have a better excuse than that.

A lot of guys underperform here, leave, do better somewhere else, and everyone asks what is about Washington? The fair question should be what it is about their lack of professionalism and hard work that prevented Washington from succeeding.

Archived