Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "I'm Sorry For Hating On You LaRon" Thread

loren

He has a brain in his head...and it says "KILL!!!!!" on every play
I'll meet you halfway -- if we were to crack open Laron's head, we would find a piece of paper with "KILL" written on it, along with some lucky numbers printed on the back.

Certainly he is a completely different player at SS than FS. He has been huge this season. And the scary thing is, he's only going to get better when you think about the number of tackles he still whiffs on, or some bad angles he takes...

But it is nice to see him stepping up his game.

HTTR

I don't apologize for anything.

Landry was awful last year and not once played to the level worthy of a 6th overall pick.

I will admit he is currently having his best season but I still hate his prancing and posing after routine plays.

He's playing better and I won't "hate" on him but he has earned the criticism that he's received over the years.

Precisely how I feel. He's still one of my least favorite Skins, only because I hate the way he mean mugs every single player after a tackle, even after giving up big plays. I will say, however, he's having one hell of a season, and I would HATE to see him across the sidelines in another uniform. Keep it up LL!!!

it's ok... I forgive you... HTTR.

When you kept getting beat with double moves last year, I constantly cursed your name.

Of course, you were getting played out of position...you're not a free safety, you're a STRONG (big emphasis on strong) safety.

The coaches have had enough sense to play you at your natural position this year, and the results have been phenomenal. You've been all over the field, making tackles, making hits, and your interception today basically handed the Redskins the win.

I hated on you and I'm sorry. You are awesome. You can dominate any offense you want.

On a slightly related topic, I've seen pictures of you without your shirt, and I'm pretty scared. Please don't ever beat me up.

GO SKINS!!!! GO #30!!!!

I don't apologize for anything.

Landry was awful last year and not once played to the level worthy of a 6th overall pick.

I will admit he is currently having his best season but I still hate his prancing and posing after routine plays.

He's playing better and I won't "hate" on him but he has earned the criticism that he's received over the years.

.....everybody's gotta be a Big Guy!!!! Can never admit when they were wrong. Glad none of you are actual GM's for this team. He'd be gone long ago.....

Always knew he had the talent to be elite, hell saw it at LSU. But I truly started to believe he was just never going to "get it." His attitude was piss poor and it seemed like he really didn't give a damn. I had hope renewed as soon as Shanahan and Haslett came on. Saban had him play at an elite level and Zorn was so inexperienced that he was just able to walk all over him. Shanahan and Haslett are not putting up with his bs and he has responded. They also realize how special he is and are playing him in the right position and giving him the green light to do what he does best, HEAD HUNT.

I mentioned this to my fiancee during the game. I thought he was a flop at his draft position after how badly he played the past two seasons. I know the differences between the two safety positions but I figured with Landry's athleticism and everything there was no reason why he couldn't play FS perfectly. I was wrong.. When he is put at his natural position he is a pro bowl caliber player and I'm loving how wrong I was about him right now.

Happy to see this thread pop up, I defended our secondary last year knowing correctly that they were victim of poor coaching and one of the worst front offices in the history of football.

I know its early to call them a great secondary but we have 3 1st rounders in the secondary who are finally playing with a coaching staff who knows what they are doing and the slate is clean.

Can you imagine if we had drafted and were starting Eric Berry at FS? I know we had to pick Oline but just saying.

Archived