Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "I'm Sorry For Hating On You LaRon" Thread

loren

I was a big fan at first. Then I've been critical of him in recent seasons. He seemed to make poor decisions and go for kill shots every time and rely strictly on his athleticism to win instead of technique. In this new scheme he's being put in position to make plays. He's playing full speed and tough, he's making WRs fear his hitting and he's using his elite athleticism to fly to the ball. Coaching and his own hard work have change him from a loose cannon liability to a real stud.

Love what I'm seeing from the guy. Looks like he's living up to his billing as a top 10 pick now.

Nothin' but love for DIRTY THIRTY flyin' around the ball effin' EVERYONE up who tries to get in the way.

I don't know much about 3-4, 4-3, whatever, but I know we need to keep my man LANDRY back there EXPLODING on people who have the nerve to catch a ball in his zone.

i know it's early, but he has to be in the discussion for defensive mvp. i'm not 100% sure of his stats, but off the top of my head he had an int and a forced fumble today, he's one of the league leaders in tackles, he has a sack or two, and i think he forced a few other turnovers this year. if he keeps this up, steve jackson won't sound as crazy for sayin he'd take him over palomalu.

the thread title sucks, why not just make a LL30 Appreciation thread? I never hated on LL30, I knew he had in him playing at a very high level

Im wit this guy I never hated Landry either. Yes I got upset when he would get beat last year but always knew he could be great with a simple switch of positions. I would like to take the time to thank the coaching staff for realizing the obvious and making the switch and wether it's 3-4 or 4-3 we would get the same result from LL because of the switch. Since we are giving props I think Stephon Heyer did a hell of a job today when he came in it's not to often, but give credit when credit is due lol.

I was never really a hater, but I was definitely disappointed. I obviously knew his potential, but he just made too many mental mistakes and showed poor tackling skills. He still makes mistakes occasionally, (like tackling RBs high) but who doesn't? His positives dramatically outweigh the negatives and he is on pace for a MONSTER season. Definite Pro Bowl and could soon even be in discussion for DPOY... not to mention a budding fan favorite!

Archived