Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Armstrong can emerge as a viable threat to opposing defenses, it will be huge!

NoCalMike

It seemed once Armstrong caught that deep TD pass, suddenly the Packers defense had to account for him. It all of the sudden wasn't just about Moss and Cooley out there running routes.

Lets hope Armstrong can continue to emerge and get better and stay healthy!

:helmet:

It seemed once Armstrong caught that deep TD pass, suddenly the Packers defense had to account for him. It all of the sudden wasn't just about Moss and Cooley out there running routes.

Lets hope Armstrong can continue to emerge and get better and stay healthy!

:helmet:

That's the only worry I have right now. Dude can play WR but he was on the sidelines getting his calf stretched. We need another go to guy and don't have one. I like Austin but we need a WR with some size.

Please change the title to

Armstong has arrived. The kid has shown nothing but good stuff. He is for real. Except it.

He started. Once McNabb had time because Mathews went out, you show the kid.

He has been a player every week. We have two WR now. Moss and Armstrong.

And we have two good TEs in Cooley and Davis.

Except it and celebrate it.

Conf 3-1 ( corrected)

Division 2-0

Record 3-2

Bring on Indy.

Please change the title to

Armstong has arrived. The kid has shown nothing but good stuff. He is for real. Except it.

He started. Once McNabb had time because Mathews went out, you show the kid.

He has been a player every week. We have two WR now. Moss and Armstrong.

And we have two good TEs in Cooley and Davis.

Except it and celebrate it.

Conf 3-0

Division 2-0

Record 3-2

Bring on Indy.

2-1 Conference

Rams are NFC

But anyway, I loves me some Anthony Armstrong.

Armstrong is a nice downfield compliment to Moss but this team doesn't have a possession "receiver" other than Cooley.

Time to spend the FA cash on Vincent Jackson next year.

I think it is more the O Line and McNabb injured and not overly accurate.

We still have Davis and Sellers. And just wait till Portis is back slitting the back field

Sure we could use an Art Monk, but that isn't our next concern. We have enough.

2-1 Conference

Rams are NFC

But anyway, I loves me some Anthony Armstrong.

Armstrong, Banks, Torain, Brian O and Landry are five young exiting players that I'm all about.

Second level Alexander, Rocky, Gano

Add in the vets. McNabb, Fletcher, Moss, Cooley

Some nice pieces.

I love how Armstrong has a knack for getting open deep...He is now our Vertical threat, Moss has become our intermediate guy, we just need a big physical possession guy...Teams pretty soon aren't going to be able to bring safeties down in the box with both Moss and Stretch Armstrong out there!

We need to promote Terrence Austin to take Galloway spot...he is starting to become a weak link in our offense...

Of course Galloway will be pushed out. He already has by Armstrong. Armstrong started. But Galloway had 3-28 As the 3rd WR, that is ok for now.

Sure it would be nice to get something who has more upside but I would guess he and Moss as helping Armstrong and the other younger prospects as we bring this in.

Just glad we dumped DT so make room for other younger players who might get it.

Let see what new WR we can find but for now, Moss, Armstrong, Cooley, Fred, Sellers are good.

Would be interested in starting to find the next Sellers and one more WR.

We need to promote Terrence Austin to take Galloway spot...he is starting to become a weak link in our offense...

Galloway was ok today. He almsot got his head taken off on a PI that wasnt called and was open a couple of times McNabb threw at him and threw in the dirt. But he make a couple other catches that were something other that "Joey, go deep".

But Armstrong is getting some looks and has been responding. Not only was his TD catch fantastic, but him laying out on the defletion and then getting up and going through a couple guys to get a first down. He's running good routes. The breakdown on his TD was great, showing how it was a good play, but also how well it was run. How he faked the corner and got the safely to bite. Take note Devin Thomas, unless you're out with Phantasia.......or something.

Stretch Armstrong out there!

Agree with your post. I think Moss is no longer our deep guy (he CAN get deep but he's better utilized now making sure we move the chains and get the intermediate 'big' plays. And a thank you for using my name and trying to get it out there.

Let see what new WR we can find but for now, Moss, Armstrong, Cooley, Fred, Sellers are good.

Would be interested in starting to find the next Sellers and one more WR.

I think at some point Austin is going to get a shot off the practice squad at WR...

I think Darrell Young has the potential to be a very good FB and replacement for Sellers...

Wow there are just so many mistakes.

First of all we do have one conference loss. As much as I want to forget the game, the Rams are in the NFC. So to the person who put as at 3-0 in the conference you are incorrect.

Next up, we have the dude who tried to correct this mistake by declaring the skins as 2-1 in the conference....good god. Am I going crazy?

We are 3-1 in the conference! Green Bay, Philly, and Dallas are all conference wins. Rams are a conference loss.

Also it is "accept it" not "except it."

These boards have never had a grammar nazi but I honestly believe it is time for one.

Agree with your post. I think Moss is no longer our deep guy (he CAN get deep but he's better utilized now making sure we move the chains and get the intermediate 'big' plays. And a thank you for using my name and trying to get it out there.

Ghost that is a great ****in nickname man! I literally lol'd when you called him that in the game chat!

Moss now has sneaky deep speed he no longer has the blazing deep speed he had when he first got here...Armstrong does have that deep speed, he just need to get a lil stronger and he will be legit all over the field...

Archived