Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeSeanA Jackson...

SonnyJ

While he is undoubtedly an explosive and dynamic player, is there any question as to whether he is the biggest ***** to every play in the NFL, possibly ever? The guy avoids contact more than a vampire avoids sunlight.

Yes, he's a homerun hitter and he has done more than all the Redskin 2nd round picks from 2008 combined. That said, I would hate to have such a girl on the Redskins. Toughness is a big part of the NFL creed. I wonder how he's viewed in the Eagle locker room - I gotta feel that there is a certain lack of respect from his teammates.

Was I wrong when I thought he basically gave up on a potential catch late on that last drive and literally physically moved away from contact but gave up on a catchable ball in the process?

That's one of the plays that I'm talking about. I can't remember a player that I've respected less for his lack of toughness. He curls up into a fetal position whenever there is a whiff of contact. I seriously believe that Landry could make him crap his pants by saying "Boo!" to him.

If I'm an opposing D, I seriously consider just taking a random shot at him early in the game and eat the penalty yardage. It would pretty much remove him from the game - if not physically, then mentally.

Give Haslett a lot of credit. The Eagles have been living with the big play the last couple of games and he took that away. Jackson was a non factor. Does anyone know if we were playing him straight up man or using a lot of zone? I did see Buchanon on Maclin a lot, not sure if we had Hall or Rogers on Jackson.

Did you guys see the way London Fletcher was looking at him at one point? They played it in slow mo during one of the pre-commercial break (or maybe post-commercial break) segments they do.

Wow, lol. He must've pooped himself. I know Fletcher intimidates him, because he's hit him a few times going across the middle really hard the last couple seasons, and every time he does it he looks at him like that. It's awesome! Am I the only one who's noticed that?

If not, pay attention to Fletcher next game we play them, God willing. If Desean is anywhere near him I'm almost sure you'll see something amusing. ;)

Desean & Maclin were open a lot yesterday, Kolb just couldn't/wouldn't get the ball to them. Decent QB and they both have at least 3-4 more catches each. The sideline give-up was BS, but with his size I'm not surprised. Considering they really only had 3 receivers yesterday, at some point I wonder if fatigue played a part, especially since DJ was returning punts as well.

Desean & Maclin were open a lot yesterday, Kolb just couldn't/wouldn't get the ball to them. Decent QB and they both have at least 3-4 more catches each. The sideline give-up was BS, but with his size I'm not surprised. Considering they really only had 3 receivers yesterday, at some point I wonder if fatigue played a part, especially since DJ was returning punts as well.

Go back to philly, they alligator armed plenty of passes, its a wonder that Kolb even attempted to throw in their direction at all

Did you guys see the way London Fletcher was looking at him at one point? They played it in slow mo during one of the pre-commercial break (or maybe post-commercial break) segments they do.

Wow, lol. He must've pooped himself. I know Fletcher intimidates him, because he's hit him a few times going across the middle really hard the last couple seasons, and every time he does it he looks at him like that. It's awesome! Am I the only one who's noticed that?

If not, pay attention to Fletcher next game we play them, God willing. If Desean is anywhere near him I'm almost sure you'll see something amusing. ;)

I think Fletcher was the one that knocked Jackson out of the game last year in Philly. I think it's a safe bet that Jackson won't look him in the eye. :ols:

lets not forget about Todd Pinkston.

Legendary. They'll be showing that clip in a NFL Bloopers film 50 years from now. And it wasn't even Sean Taylor coming for him.

Man, can you imagine Deseana Jackson having to go across the middle with Taylor back there? He'd probably pull a groin or hammy in practice twice a year for the rest of his career.

Jackson's a joke?...Yeah ok. What a ridiculous comment. Any Redskins fan would kill for this guy.

It's a good thing he dropped down on all 4s on that pass, Landry WAS going to kill him if he'd caught it. DJ saw him coming and dropped before the ball or the hit to save himself.

A hit like that one would have either caused a fumble, or they would have called it an incomplete pass, but there was no way DJ would have:

a. caught the pass and,

b. remained conscious

He definitely would have missed a couple games with a concussion. He's a *****.

It's a good thing he dropped down on all 4s on that pass, Landry WAS going to kill him if he'd caught it. DJ saw him coming and dropped before the ball or the hit to save himself.

A hit like that one would have either caused a fumble, or they would have called it an incomplete pass, but there was no way DJ would have:

a. caught the pass and,

b. remained conscious

He definitely would have missed a couple games with a concussion. He's a *****.

As much as I'd like to agree with you... If he would have fumbled/dropped it anyways and he saved his own life, wouldn't that make him, oh I don't know, intelligent?

Live to fight another day there :ols:

As much as I'd like to agree with you... If he would have fumbled/dropped it anyways and he saved his own life, wouldn't that make him, oh I don't know, intelligent?

Live to fight another day there :ols:

True, but running away makes you a smart *****. :D

Jackson's a joke?...Yeah ok. What a ridiculous comment. Any Redskins fan would kill for this guy.

I wouldn't. But, then, I don't want ******* and/or knuckleheads on my team. To quote Mike Singletary "Can't win with them.".

Archived