Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeSeanA Jackson...

SonnyJ

While he is undoubtedly an explosive and dynamic player, is there any question as to whether he is the biggest ***** to every play in the NFL, possibly ever? The guy avoids contact more than a vampire avoids sunlight.

Yes, he's a homerun hitter and he has done more than all the Redskin 2nd round picks from 2008 combined. That said, I would hate to have such a girl on the Redskins. Toughness is a big part of the NFL creed. I wonder how he's viewed in the Eagle locker room - I gotta feel that there is a certain lack of respect from his teammates.

back to the original topic.. dude there is nothing wrong with what Jackson is doing...

Jackson is worth much more to the team acting like a "wuss" and dodging contact then getting hit and sitting out the game injured.

Just to clarify what's being constantly repeated. There isn't one GM who would take Moss over Jackson. Repeat. There isn't one GM who would take Moss over Jackson. One more time, there isn't one GM who would take Moss over Jackson.

Also, you're all a bunch of homers. Again, you're all a bunch of homers. One more time, you're all a bunch of homers.

Thank you.

Not all of us are.:)

Absolute crazy talk to think that anyone would want Moss over Jackson.

Maybe if he gets a 3rd concussion, people will be less sold on him, but he's money, and I have no idea why people would think Moss can outperform Jackson.

FINALLY. For a minute there I was wondering if ALL the Skins fans posting in this thread were homers.

back to the original topic.. dude there is nothing wrong with what Jackson is doing...

Jackson is worth much more to the team acting like a "wuss" and dodging contact then getting hit and sitting out the game injured.

Exactly. And I made this very point several times in the thread. The homers don't wanna hear it, though.

The Stats don't lie.

You're right...

Moss-

Receiving: 37 receptions 485 yards 1 TD

Rushing: -3 yards rushing 1 fumble

Jackson-

Receiving: 19 receptions 395 yards 3 TD

Rushing: 67 yards rushing 1 TD

So bascially Jackson has put up the same number of receiving yards as Moss, in one less half. Plus he's done it with nearly half the receptions. Has 3 times as many receiving TDs.

And he's added a long rushing TD. While Moss doesn't even have ONE yard rushing!

These numbers just further prove how clueless the Moss homers are.

You're right...

Moss-

Jackson-

So bascially Jackson has put up the same number of receiving yards as Moss, in one less half. Plus he's done it with nearly half the receptions. Has 3 times as many receiving TDs.

And he's added a long rushing TD. While Moss doesn't even have ONE yard rushing!

Moss has 90 more yards receiving, that's not a little through 6 games. On average for both of them that shows Moss has about a games worth of yards more than Jackson. He has double the receptions as well. At this point 3 TDs to 1 TD isn't really much, add in the fact that Jackson just got broken because of his small size, and Moss will continue to put up numbers because he will actually be playing I don't see what you can possibly be arguing.

You're right...

Moss-

Jackson-

So bascially Jackson has put up the same number of yards as Moss, in one less half. Plus he's done it with nearly half the receptions. Has 3 times as many receiving TDs.

Jackson has also run the ball 3 times as often as Moss. I also like how you accidentally forgot to add Jackson's fumble.

You know, I could cherry pick 2010 stats to "prove" that Santana Moss is better than Brandon Marshall and Larry Fitzgerald, and say anyone who disagrees was clueless. But, that would be stupid.

Moss has 90 more yards receiving, that's not a little through 6 games. On average for both of them that shows Moss has about a games worth of yards more than Jackson. He has double the receptions as well. At this point 3 TDs to 1 TD isn't really much, add in the fact that Jackson just got broken because of his small size, and Moss will continue to put up numbers because he will actually be playing I don't see what you can possibly be arguing.

You must have missed the part where I said "in one less half". Jackson didn't play the 2nd half on Sunday, dude. And, anyway, who really cares if he has 90 more receiving yards. Getting in the endzone matters more, anyway. 4 TD to 1? Hmmm...

And your double the receptions comment is ridiculous also. As if it matters one bit that he has nearly twice as many receptions. If anything that makes more of a case for JACKSON.

You Moss homers are something else. You can't even look at the numbers (even when they are obvious) and admit you're wrong. Seriously, some of you guys should probably just stop watching football altogether.

You must have missed the part where I said "in one less half". Jackson didn't play the 2nd half on Sunday, dude. And, anyway, who really cares if he has 90 more receiving yards. Getting in the endzone matters more, anyway. 4 TD to 1? Hmmm...

And your double the receptions comment is ridiculous also. As if it matters one bit that he has nearly twice as many receptions. If anything that makes more of a case for JACKSON.

You Moss homers are something else. You can't even look at the numbers (even when they are obvious) and admit you're wrong. Seriously, some of you guys should probably just stop watching football altogether.

The reason he has one less half is specifically one of the reasons why I don't rate him as highly as you, because he is a fragile little girl and it got exposed with his concussion.

I care about him having 90 more yards because I'm a Redskins fan, and I also am glad he has more receptions because that moves the chains. I don't understand how you can argue this, even the NFL ranks them in terms of yards and receptions. Wes Welker is regarded as one of the best in the game because he would get 10 catches a game, but apparently Bubble Screen's view is the real reality, and the rest of us are clueless.

Please get your panties out of a bunch, and you don't have to PM me to whine about me arguing with you. Again, just as I replied to your PM, don't get all butt hurt over this. Your birds aren't that great, and Jackson is in the hospital, Vick will be your QB in a few weeks, and you can go right back to complaining.

Also, glad this was pointed out, kinda funny how you managed to post Moss' fumble but not Jackson's, lie much?

Bubble screen is not responding in this thread anymore, he's resorting to PMS (no apostrophe, take it for what its worth):

October-20th-2010 01:48 PM Bubble Screen

View Profile

View Forum Posts

Private Message

Add as Contact

The Dirtbags

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join Date Nov 2008

Location Somewhere not watching Jersey Shore

Posts 1,761 homer

Seriously, dude, get a clue.

You can't even spell Green's name right.

October-20th-2010 02:09 PM Bubble Screen

View Profile

View Forum Posts

Private Message

Add as Contact

The Dirtbags

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join Date Nov 2008

Location Somewhere not watching Jersey Shore

Posts 1,762 Re: homer

Originally Posted by Tweedr01

Who is Green? What are you talking about? Don't get all butt hurt because I don't agree with you.'Darrell' Green. One of the fastest men to ever play in the NFL. Former Redskins great. Recently inducted into the HOF. The guy on your PROFILE PAGE.

And I couldn't care less that you don't agree with me. You're wrong. I just gave you the numbers. Yet you're arguing that Moss is better because he has more catches and yards....You were actually making the case that JACKSON is better, and don't even know it.

Seriously dude, give up the homerism thing. Believe it or not, there are actually players out there better than some of our beloved Redskins. I don't like it either. But it is what it is.

Not sure who is a bigger homer this point, you or SonnyJ.

Originally Posted by Bubble Screen

Originally Posted by Tweedr01

Who is Green? What are you talking about? Don't get all butt hurt because I don't agree with you.'Darrell' Green. One of the fastest men to ever play in the NFL. Former Redskins great. Recently inducted into the HOF. The guy on your PROFILE PAGE.

And I couldn't care less that you don't agree with me. You're wrong. I just gave you the numbers. Yet you're arguing that Moss is better because he has more catches and yards....You were actually making the case that JACKSON is better, and don't even know it.

Seriously dude, give up the homerism thing. Believe it or not, there are actually players out there better than some of our beloved Redskins. I don't like it either. But it is what it is.

Not sure who is a bigger homer this point, you or SonnyJ.Really? That's it? You're getting on my case because I forgot an l on Green's first name when I first set up my account 4 years ago? Oh well, I guess you caught me.

If you couldn't care less....why are you pming me? So because Moss has better numbers, Jackson is better? You sound like an idiot, go back to philly, I don't believe you are a redskins fan.

Jackson has been better than Moss while Moss had Campbell throwing to him, so what? Moss is putting up better numbers now with a legit QB. You can call both of us homers, I'm sure SonnyJ wouldn't care anymore than I would. In fact, that's perfectly fine with me.

The reason he has one less half is specifically one of the reasons why I don't rate him as highly as you, because he is a fragile little girl and it got exposed with his concussion.

I care about him having 90 more yards because I'm a Redskins fan, and I also am glad he has more receptions because that moves the chains. I don't understand how you can argue this, even the NFL ranks them in terms of yards and receptions. Wes Welker is regarded as one of the best in the game because he would get 10 catches a game, but apparently Bubble Screen's view is the real reality, and the rest of us are clueless.

Please get your panties out of a bunch, and you don't have to PM me to whine about me arguing with you. Again, just as I replied to your PM, don't get all butt hurt over this. Your birds aren't that great, and Jackson is in the hospital, Vick will be your QB in a few weeks, and you can go right back to complaining.

Also, glad this was pointed out, kinda funny how you managed to post Moss' fumble but not Jackson's, lie much?

I'm a Redskins fan, dude. That's what makes this so laughable to me, that so many of you are such homers, and can't see the reality, that Jackson is the better player. I'm just gonna chalk it up that you probably haven't watched much football in your lifetime. That's about the only logical explanation I can come up with.

Sorry, just wanted to post the PM's that I'm getting from Bubble Screen because he doesn't want to talk about it in the thread.

I've talked about it in here. Repeatedly. But it falls on deaf ears with you, and some others. You even show the numbers, and you guys still don't get it. And the PM thing was done in an attempt to not embarrass you. Afterall, you're a Skins fan. So I can't be too hard on you.

I'm a Redskins fan, dude. That's what makes this so laughable to me, that so many of you are such homers, and can't see the reality, that Jackson is the better player. I'm just gonna chalk it up that you probably haven't watched much football in your lifetime. That's about the only logical explanation I can come up with.

I've talked about it in here. Repeatedly. But it falls on deaf ears with you, and some others. You even show the numbers, and you guys still don't get it. And the PM thing was done in an attempt to not embarrass you. Afterall, you're a Skins fan. So I can't be too hard on you.

Lol, okie dokie there cool guy, way to go all Ryman.

Here you go:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&statisticCategory=RECEIVING&conference=null&season=2010&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=RECEIVING_YARDS&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

This link is the immediate link when you go to NFL.com and go to League Leaders on Offense, can you tell me where Jackson ranks, and where Moss ranks per the NFL's default ranking statistic?

Btw, Jackson has almost single handidly won 2 or 3 games this year for the Eagles. At the very least he's played a huge part in most of their wins. Moss? Hmm...

*Can't believe this even a debate. <shakes head>

He won't be winning any games for the birds for the next few weeks for the exact reason this thread was started.

LMAO I think the 'TD' category is slightly more important than who has more first down catches.

Btw, no one has ever accused Jackson of being a possession receiver. He's a playmaker. A game-changer, if you will. He's not really a guy that is gonna move the chains. He's obviously a guy that can take it to the house on any given play. So to compare who has more first down catches between the two is pretty silly.

LMAO I think the 'TD' category is slightly more important than who has more first down catches.

1st downs move the chains. The difference between their TD totals is so small it doesn't matter, Moss gets us the ability to score. How is it not obvious to you that the talent level we have played is lightyears ahead of what the birds have played so far? I can't wait till we play the Jags and Lions....Bubble Screen, please go back to the birds message board or go dogfight with your boy Vick, you are no skins fan.

Just watch this weekend how much of an impact it has on that Eagles offense, with Jackson not in there. He makes Maclin better. He makes McCoy better. He makes Kolb better.

Yeah, they found a way to hold off the Falcons last week without Jackson in the 2nd half. But I bet the Titans will have an answer for them this weekend, with a whole week to prepare for the Eagles, minus Jackson.

Btw, no one has ever accused Jackson of being a possession receiver. He's a playmaker. A game-changer, if you will. He's not really a guy that is gonna move the chains. He's obviously a guy that can take it to the house on any given play. So to compare who has more first down catches between the two is pretty silly.

And you completely ignoring my link is too. You don't even acknowledge the fact that nfl.com has Moss ranked top 10, and Jackson rounds out the top 25.

There is no reason for anyone to think that Moss is better than Jackson. Jackson is faster, has better hands, and is younger. I am a DIEHARD Skins fan but I watch EVERY Eagles game EVERY Sunday as well because my wife is an Eagles fan and let me tell you Jackson is special. Jackson, will be a pro-bowler for years to come if he can come back from this serious concussion and play at the same level he was playing. It really isn't even an issue for debate.

Just watch this weekend how much of an impact it has on that Eagles offense, with Jackson not in there. He makes Maclin better. He makes McCoy better. He makes Kolb better.

Yeah, they found a way to hold off the Falcons last week without Jackson in the 2nd half. But I bet the Titans will have an answer for them this weekend, with a whole week to prepare for the Eagles, minus Jackson.

I don't disagree that he is a playmaker, but take into account the talent level we have played against, coupled with the fact that in most categories Moss is obliterating Jackson. No one ever said Jackson wasn't good, he will make others better around him and I expect the Titans to be more of a challenege without him there. However, Moss, as of right now, this minute, is the better player.

There is no reason for anyone to think that Moss is better than Jackson. Jackson is faster, has better hands, and is younger. I am a DIEHARD Skins fan but I watch EVERY Eagles game EVERY Sunday as well because my wife is an Eagles fan and let me tell you Jackson is special. Jackson, will be a pro-bowler for years to come if he can come back from this serious concussion and play at the same level he was playing. It really isn't even an issue for debate.

Everything in this is 100% opinion. There are absolutely no facts provided.

Archived