Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeSeanA Jackson...

SonnyJ

I'll take M.Austin over Moss. I think Austin is the best wideout in the east and it's not even close.

Is that being a homer?

Not even close? Yes, that is quite homerish.

I'll personally take Hakeem Nicks, a second year player that is still only scratching the surface of what he's eventually going to be in this league. And he's already an extremely deadly weapon.

I'll take M.Austin over Moss. I think Austin is the best wideout in the east and it's not even close.

Is that being a homer?

Damn I actually agree with you on something.

But I'm sure SonnyJ and a few others will come along now and say that Santana Moss is better lol. Can't stand f-ing homers!

Damn I actually agree with you on something.

But I'm sure SonnyJ and a few others will come along now and say that Santana Moss is better lol. Can't stand f-ing homers!

What a coincidence! I can't stand people who make mindless pronouncements with no basis in fact and keep repeating it ad nauseum in a completely uncalled for contemptuous tone.

Sound familiar?

Give it up, dude. You're a homer. Its not the worst thing in the world.

Yeah, I'm a homer because I think that your mancrush, DeSeana Jackson, is a *****, and that I would rather have Santana Moss, a far superior all-around football player, than him. :rolleyes:

And, you know what? I admit it - I actually like the Redskins. It seems that you're one of those guys that claim to be a fan of the team, but just view them with contempt. I never understood people who would waste their time with a team that causes them such displeasure. Makes no sense on any level.

Yeah, I'm a homer because I think that your mancrush, DeSeana Jackson, is a *****, and that I would rather have Santana Moss, a far superior all-around football player, than him. :rolleyes:

And, you know what? I admit it - I actually like the Redskins. It seems that you're one of those guys that claim to be a fan of the team, but just view them with contempt. I never understood people who would waste their time with a team that causes them such displeasure. Makes no sense on any level.

I don't have a mancrush on Jackson, or any other player. But I'm not so blinded by my loyalty to a team, that I can't decipher that a player from an opposing team is better than one of my own. If this were about 4-5 years ago, and if these two were about the same age, THEN I could see your view. But they're not. And one (Jackson) is CLEARLY the better player, at this moment.

And that last paragraph is so ridiculous I won't even bother with a response. Idiotic.

And one (Jackson) is CLEARLY the better player, at this moment.

No, Moss, is CLEARLY the better all-around player. The reasons have been CLEARLY stated and established in this thread, by several posters. You're pretty much carrying the banner for your mancrush by yourself, and have provided no compelling reasoning for your argument. Other than that you say so. :rolleyes:

And that last paragraph is so ridiculous I won't even bother with a response. Idiotic.

I guess the truth hurts? :whoknows:

No, Moss, is CLEARLY the better all-around player. The reasons have been CLEARLY stated and established in this thread, by several posters. You're pretty much carrying the banner for your mancrush by yourself, and have provided no compelling reasoning for your argument. Other than that you say so. :rolleyes:

I guess the truth hurts? :whoknows:

I sure hope this guy is watching the game today. Jackson is just cementing my point again today!

I sure hope this guy is watching the game today. Jackson is just cementing my point again today!

Wow, you usually go around hanging your hat on one game? What about the Original Post here and that DeSean is now knocked out from a hard hit? Seems like the real point proven is the OP's not yours.

Wow, you usually go around hanging your hat on one game? What about the Original Post here and that DeSean is now knocked out from a hard hit? Seems like the real point proven is the OP's not yours.

Desean Jackson great speed and big playmaker, but can't take contact in a contact sport

dude has a bird chest.

Just another ignorant comment from a know nothing, or otherwise bitter fan from the opposition.

What do you expect from one of the smallest players in the league? He's absolutely electric as well as the fastest in the NFL. He fits within the Eagles pacakage quite well. He's offset by the larger receivers on the team

So again, why this thread? ABSOLUTE KNOW NOTHING HATERS!!!! I'm appauled by the ignorance within this thread. And for you Johnny come latelys, check my join date not the post count for I read daily and do understand this is a Skins site. There's a reason I dont post here often....It's called respect. We'll, certain posters on this topic don't deserve an ounce of it. Go crawl under that gigantic rock of ignorance that you consider to be knowledge of the game.

Get over the hate.

Just another ignorant comment from a know nothing, or otherwise bitter fan from the opposition.

What do you expect from one of the smallest players in the league? He's absolutely electric as well as the fastest in the NFL. He fits within the Eagles pacakage quite well. He's offset by the larger receivers on the team

So again, why this thread? ABSOLUTE KNOW NOTHING HATERS!!!! I'm appauled by the ignorance within this thread. And for you Johnny come latelys, check my join date not the post count for I read daily and do understand this is a Skins site. There's a reason I dont post here often....It's called respect. We'll, certain posters on this topic don't deserve an ounce of it. Go crawl under that gigantic rock of ignorance that you consider to be knowledge of the game.

Get over the hate.

I have to agree. This guy made the pro bowl for two separate positions. Whenever he is involved, there is a pretty good chance of a big play happening. While I want him to do bad because he's an Eagle, I have to respect his abilities. I hate to see anyone get hurt and hope that both players recover ok from today's hit.

Doesn't everybody love it when a "Redskin fan" gloats about an Eagle making some plays? I'll bet he would actually be sulking if Moss had a big game. He was probably sad all last week after Moss got over 100 yards against the Packers and Jackson was non-existent against the 49ers.

And wasn't that TD pass that Jackson caught going straight down the field uncovered just completely amazing? Moss couldn't make that play in a million years. :rolleyes:

I love it when people show their true colors. I see you brought some of your fellow Eagle-Lovers with you to the board. Too bad your mancrush won't be able to play again for a few weeks.

Archived