Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newsflash: We won the game!

Springfield

Jesus Christ people.

Every single new thread here is a thread about how badly we played, who we should cut or why we should have lost. Can't people here just be happy that we won?

We just finished up our second divisional victory of the season. That makes us 2-0 against our own division and tied for first place. That's two full games more than we won against a divisional opponent last season.

Note to board. We won, be happy about it.

Very true! A win is a win, this is a tough league and its important to get these hardfought W's. We all knew that this game would be close, though I will admit that if Vick had played the whole game i am not so sure we squeak it out. Jackson was running free downfield alot throughout the game but Kolb didnt have the vision to see him. Still, our D stepped up BIG and its nice to see the run game take some huge strides. Torrain runs with passion, I love it. 2-0 in the NFC East :D

We keep playing anything remotely like this and it will be extremely short-lived.

It's being realistic.

Sure it is, we only won 4 games last season. Next week is the Packers and I'm sure we'll be talked down all week long. I'm sure people will be in fear of the Packers. We'll probably be 5 or 6 point underdogs.

We'll keep that game close as well. We may even run away with that one too.

Yeah.

they won.

they still looked like crap in the second half. you can't just decided to not show up in the 2nd half every week and expect to win very often. i hope they play the whole 60 minutes next week, cause they're going to have to.

that said - it's great to be #1 in the division.

If anyone with half a brain could see, we have made huuuuge strides since last season.

We beat Dallas, we hung with and had oppurtunities to beat the Texans. Yes we laid down against the Rams and we paid for it, the guys went back worked hard and came into Philly and won!

All this being done with new coaching, new offensive linemen, new qb, not much help in the receiving department, new defensive scheme and we're 2-2 and 2-0 in the division. I really don't know what more you can ask coming off of a 4-12 season. We will only get better over time with the continuity that grows between players as well as coaches.

Great game, typical skins nail-biter! Hail Skins! Proud to go to work this week after a disappointing week last week.

We're not really first place, considering all 4 teams could end up with the same record after 4 games.

Technically, yes.

But it may not be anything different than the beginning of the season, when we're all 0-0

debbie_downer.jpg

And we hold the tiebreaker over DAL and PHI.

Archived