Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Christ Wall is anti clutch.

This. He and Ariza choked big time at the end of the game. The same two that ran into eachother at the end of the Bucks game. At the end of this game Wall had a layup, shot, and should have had another shot but he fumbled it. Ariza had a wide open three, a turnover, and missed Gortat on a no look pass attempt for a second turnover. That's terrible.

I don't know what it is about Wall but going to him for the final shot is a disaster. He gets unbelievable looks and then just blows them badly.

Porter played 7 minutes in the 2nd quarter, didn't see any action in the 2nd half.

Looked pretty much same as his debut.

Porter in two games has looked slow, weak, and scared. This is the guy they thought could create a little bit? I don't think he's ready to dribble the ball on an NBA floor. Glenn a Rice Jr hasn't looked good but he doesn't look terrified and his athleticism has shown itself a few times.

Porter in two games has looked slow, weak, and scared. This is the guy they thought could create a little bit? I don't think he's ready to dribble the ball on an NBA floor. Glenn a Rice Jr hasn't looked good but he doesn't look terrified and his athleticism has shown itself a few times.

Who said Porter was picked up to create his own shot? I dont remember anyone saying that. He was picked up to replace Ariza. ( Who certainly doesnt have the ability to put the ball on the floor). Secondly, today he played most of his minutes with suck ass Maynor. The guy who gave him the ball with 5-7 seconds left on the shot clock in the corner with 2 guys on him.

Who said Porter was picked up to create his own shot? I dont remember anyone saying that. He was picked up to replace Ariza. ( Who certainly doesnt have the ability to put the ball on the floor). Secondly, today he played most of his minutes with suck ass Maynor. The guy who gave him the ball with 5-7 seconds left on the shot clock in the corner with 2 guys on him.

The Wizards team communicated that as part of the reason they played him at SG in the summer league. There was chatter about him creating in practice and him being better at that aspect of the game than expected.

Wall is playing too many minutes in the second half. We've seen it bite us in the ass these past two losses. ****ing Eric Maynor. He had a negative game score again last night. Sixth time this year. Unbelievable. Of course we signed him the first day of free agency and gave him a second year player option.

I'd say we're getting what we paid for with our back up guards, except we aren't even getting close to that from Maynor. If we had a legit backup and were actually able manage Wall's minutes, we win these last two games.

This. He and Ariza choked big time at the end of the game. The same two that ran into eachother at the end of the Bucks game. At the end of this game Wall had a layup, shot, and should have had another shot but he fumbled it. Ariza had a wide open three, a turnover, and missed Gortat on a no look pass attempt for a second turnover. That's terrible.

I don't know what it is about Wall but going to him for the final shot is a disaster. He gets unbelievable looks and then just blows them badly.

Let's not forget the Thunder debacle.  Can't be a star until you learn how to close out.

Edited by Sticksboi05

Lakers debacle? John was awesome that game and we won it. It was one of his best games.

He's been good down the stretch in most of the games this year.

Thunder.

He has taken some big leaps, no doubt. He's way more good than bad for us. I just want some clutch.

Edited by Chachie