Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Injuries suck. So does watching the Bucks make all kinds of crazy shots. Somebody up there doesn't want us to win this game.

****, forget the game, I'm starting to think DC pro sports are cursed. It's like we just can't catch a break. Even when it looks like we have, it blows up in our face. Juwan Howard signs with the Heat but the NBA rejects the deal and Howard resigns. I don't think I need to go into why that was a fail. Jordan, the GOAT, comes back to play for us...and costs us valuable draft picks and we don't even make the playoffs. We draft the greatest pitching prospect in a generation, and he blows out his elbow. We trade up and finally get our franchise QB, he blows out his knee and the draft pick we traded for him is now #2 overall in a great draft class. On and on. I just don't understand what the curse is. Be nice if we had something we all agreed on.

Anyway, Glen Consor is right about another thing, people sleep on free throws. How important they are. Look at losses and look at how many free throws were missed