Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Singleton's really impressing me since he came back. I counted him out based on summer league and the offseason, but he may provide a spark off the bench. I think he has 9 tonight and would have 2 more if we had that alley-oop that Wall overthrew.

Hope Gortat didn't get hurt.

Some of these fouls on Vesely have been awful.

I'm glad they're leaving him in there. We need our bench to ge tsome minutes. I'd hope that Nene sits soon too.

That starting 5 would finish 6th in the A-10.

Ariza is a joy to watch.

1) I was glad he left Ariza in there instead of having 5 players who can't put the ball in the basket. its not like it helped, but we need to rest our starters.

2) Singleton has made some mistakes, but this is probably the best I've seen him play in a LONG time. THere were some games where I was impressed with him his rookie year, but that was years ago.

OK, the bench was looking good for a while, but now I'm starting to get irritated.

A lot of guys on the bench are showing off a bit tonight. They've done a pretty good job. They needed an Orlando match up.

It seems like some (Rice) are a bit ansy...maybe its because of lack of playing time. I knew Rice'd get called for palming it when he brought that ball upcourt.

And as I say this Rice pulls up on the open 3.

This is a truly new wrinkle in Wiz history. Trouncing bad teams is what legit teams do. This is one of those "signs" I have been waiting for from this squad. An indicator that they are focused on stepping up their rank in the respect category. It could be an anomaly but I'd like to see this become the expectation.

Beat bad teams decisively. Draw the line between who is better than you and who is not, then push that line up.