Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

How does Maynor not get benched for that ridiculous floater he launches every game?

I don't care what he just did. He's going to miss those dumb shots 9 out of 10 times this season.

I think McGee had a higher IQ than Seraphin.

Wall seems to be coming alive.

Edited by No Excuses

The Wittman offense is no match for the Pacer defense. None of the simple screens or PnR plays we run generate a good look against this team. Wall can't even attack the basket like he's used to because Hibbert is defending the rim.

This is also a playoff preview of sorts. The Wizards will have to win without the transition and fast break points, the game is played in the half court. Hopefully the wizards can get a 3-6 seed and avoid the Heat or Pacers in the first round.

****ing Maynor...

Wish we had shown more tonight.

John played really poorly. The bench was as awful as always. Ariza was OK and Gortat played pretty well. That's about all you can take away.

Meh, I'm going to turn it off now. We got our asses beat.

Put whatever back ups we've got left in the game and wave the white flag. We didn't even come to play tonight.

lmao at the NBA & MLB being better leagues than the NFL. Kwame Brown is terrible and still gets paid being passed around the league, MLB teams give out monster contracts like it's going out of style. The NFL and their structure blows every league out there away, it's not even close.

lmao at the NBA & MLB being better leagues than the NFL. Kwame Brown is terrible and still gets paid being passed around the league, MLB teams give out monster contracts like it's going out of style. The NFL and their structure blows every league out there away, it's not even close.

Call me when the NBA or MLB cheats one of their teams out of 36 million dollars in cap space for not taking part in a collusion.

• Like 1

I do not understand this.

Call me when the NBA or MLB cheats one of their teams out of 36 million dollars in cap space for not taking part in a collusion.

MLB baseball went through and is still sort of going through one of the worst eras of cheating in sports. The NBA has players picking and choosing where they want to play, creating their own mini all star teams. The Redskins were warned about doing what they did and they did it anyway. I didn't agree with the penalty but it's not like it came out if nowhere. The NFL pummels every major sports league in popularity in the USA for a reason, it's just a better product.

I do not understand this.

What's so hard to understand? SteveMcQueen made a post about the MLB & NBA being way better leagues than the NFL, I disagreed.

MLB baseball went through and is still sort of going through one of the worst eras of cheating in sports. The NBA has players picking and choosing where they want to play, creating their own mini all star teams. The Redskins were warned about doing what they did and they did it anyway. I didn't agree with the penalty but it's not like it came out if nowhere. The NFL pummels every major sports league in popularity in the USA for a reason, it's just a better product.

What's so hard to understand? SteveMcQueen made a post about the MLB & NBA being way better leagues than the NFL, I disagreed.

The MLB's drug testing and enforcement is the strictest of any major sport. The NFL is lousy with PED abuse but nobody talks about it and they aren't under the microscope baseball is.

The NBA's free agency system is actually MORE restrictive than the NFL's.

The NFL is popular because football is a great sport and has always been a popular spectators sport. At every level. The league blows. It's a farce, its fans are awful, and their game might not even exist in 30 years.

• Like 1

I dont want a loss to the Pacers make us unreasonable.  I can live with this.  

It's November.

All of us expected this loss. It sucks that we made such a poor show of it, but we didn't have much of a chance going in anyway.

Hopefully Nene isn't out for long. Hopefully Beal really does miss only two weeks. Hopefully Porter plays soon and has a good start.

Tomorrow night against Atlanta is a much more important game. They're good, but we need to beat them at home.

Tomorrow night against Atlanta is a much more important game. They're good, but we need to beat them at home.

Which is why, I got a feeling, we didn't see Nene tonight. Kinda seemed like they took this one off, conceded defeat from the start and were focusing on the next one. I'll feel a lot better about it if we do indeed win the next one.

Which is why, I got a feeling, we didn't see Nene tonight. Kinda seemed like they took this one off, conceded defeat from the start and were focusing on the next one. I'll feel a lot better about it if we do indeed win the next one.

Yeah it does seem like they punted this game. We hadn't heard anything about Nene's Achilles for a while until tonight.