Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I'll be disappointed if we don't win this one. This is they type of game we need Wall to take over. Nice to see Porter get a bucket. I really like what I've seen from Rice, he doesn't play like a rookie, plays with a lot of confidence and is aggressive on both ends. 

Edited by the burgundy and gold

Porter!

But this is awful basketball so far. Tons of missed shots

Yeah this is a pretty sorry battle for the third seed isn't it?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Otto could be Temple's brother? I get them mixed up on the court constantly. "What, why did Otto change his number to 17?" I've thought that several times this year.

the bench is having their collective best run ever right now

And Horford and Williams are in the game.

I would LOVE if this group develops some chemistry and keeps playing like this. They look pretty damn good.

Take Maynor out, put Temple in at PG, Porter goes in at SF and everyone now everyone slides into their proper role.

That's the difference.

Rice. I knew that guy was solid.

Yeah man. Rice might be our spark plug we've desperately been looking for. So glad that he's playing now that Temple took over PG.

Vesely with the oop!!!

Maynor should never see the floor again, Temple isn't good, but he's infinitely better than Maynor.

Temple can at least play D.

I can't believe our bench built up a 7 point lead against ATL's starters at one point.

Ive missed BOTH of them.....of course no replay.....

First one was a fast break bouncing entry pass from Temple that Porter caught from about twelve feet or so on the right hash. About 2 or 3 seconds left in the quarter. He pulled up and nailed a momentum shot in rhythm. Looked really nice, no hesitation, he knew he had to shoot.

Ahahaha Lou Williams got scared Wall was going to meet his shot at the backboard and flubbed it.

• Like 1

Wall's gotta be better in the 2nd half. He only drove to the basket one time, and scored his only points of the game. He seems out of it in that first half, like his mind is already on CP3 tomorrow.

I would hate to waste the first really good game by the bench this season.

Edited by StillUnknown

I'm actually looking forward to seeing the bench come back in. Unbelievable.

It's pretty much our SL group sans Singleton.

BTW where is Singleton? Booker is playing a lot of minutes, Singleton is going to have to come in.

Wall's gotta be better in the 2nd half. He only drove to the basket one time, and scored his only points of the game. He seems out of it in that first half, like his mind is already on CP3 tomorrow.

I would hate to waste the first really good game by the bench this season.

Yeah we've got to get him on track tonight. Wall is a different player on the road. And the double edged sword from having him sit for so long is that he tends to come back in cold.

Webster and Ariza need to find their long ball again too. They're getting some looks.