Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Not like the Thunder came out and completely laid an egg either. Durant did his thing and got 29-7-8. Ibaka set his career high in scoring on ridiculously efficient shooting and had 11 boards and 2 blocks. Westbrook had a nice little 17 point 8 assist game with a couple of steals and offensive boards.

We just played our asses off and did enough to actually beat a good opponent. Man that one feels good. It's a great thing seeing Beal grow like this.

Im so confused.

These moments are few and far between' date=' soak it up.

Not like the Thunder came out and completely laid an egg either. Durant did his thing and got 29-7-8. Ibaka set his career high in scoring on ridiculously efficient shooting and had 11 boards and 2 blocks. Westbrook had a nice little 17 point 8 assist game with a couple of steals and offensive boards.

We just played our asses off and did enough to actually beat a good opponent. Man that one feels good. It's a great thing seeing Beal grow like this.

3pts shooting killed them.

Westbrook & Kevin Martin didn't really hit anything that wasn't at the rim.

Edited by StillUnknown

WTF?! I just got home fired up the interwebz and remember the wizards had a game tonight... and THIS happens! Beal apparently goes hero and Vesely puts up a stat line that I had to double check before I could believe, man of all the games to miss I have to miss this one?! That blows. :ols:

Also

:pfft: Edited by Destino

WTF?! I just got home fired up the interwebz and remember the wizards had a game tonight... and THIS happens! Beal apparently goes hero and Vesely puts up a stat line that I had to double check before I could believe, man of all the games to miss I have to miss this one?! That blows. :ols:

Without Nene or Crawford

Yes. Here is the video I looked for so I could hear Buck scream "DAGGER!"

I'm really glad the NBA never calls traveling cause I swear he ends up taking about 3 or 4 steps when he gets the ball and before he starts dribbling. It's kinda garbage that he wasn't given the and 1 cause he definitely drew a foul against Perkins.

The season is clearly over. But Beal is really showing his worth. I've been defending him all year long from people and they have nothing to say now that he's finally get his points. Wall & Beal will be a sight to see soon. I just hope they dont win to many games really want that #1 pick.