Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Commercial break taking forever. Just announce it.

Hey, did you know the Heat game is after this? It's not like they haven't mentioned it 50 times already!

I swear that guy is like 16 or 17

3 Wizards

NO cashing in on Anthony Davis.

Edited by ixcuincle

We'll probably pick third. I'm assuming the lottery gets fixed to help out the Hornets, Charlotte gets #2 and they give us #3.

They already fixed it last year for the Cavs and hooked them up with two top 5 picks so I'm going to go ahead and assume Cleveland is the odd team out.

Giving out lottery numbers. PM me.

****ing called it lol. The NBA is so predictable.

Charlotte will take MKG. :(

I think you forgot who's calling the shots. There's a good chance he'll take Barnes or Henson LOL.

Anyways, I'm not mad about having the #3. It's a good feeling to know that we'll walk away with either MKG, Beal, or T-Rob.

*All jokes aside, I think MJ will take either beal or t-rob.

The Cavs will be all over Beal if we pass on him. I wonder what they'll do if MKG and Beal are off the board since they have Verajo and Tristian Thompson. Maybe they take a gamble on Drummond or can't pass up the BPA T-Rob.

I think you forgot who's calling the shots. There's a good chance he'll take Barnes or Henson LOL.

Anyways, I'm not mad about having the #3. It's a good feeling to know that we'll walk away with either MKG, Beal, or T-Rob.

*All jokes aside, I think MJ will take either beal or t-rob.

I think we'll keep the pick and either draft Drummond or MKG.

Drummond is probably going #2.

---------- Post added May-30th-2012 at 09:10 PM ----------

Can we please banish all talk about Beal being a Ray Allen caliber shooter from here on out. Ray Allen scored 23 PPG and shot 46% from three his final year at Uconn. Beal scored 14.6 PPG and shot 34% from three. He is no where near the caliber shooter or scorer Allen was coming into the NBA.

---------- Post added May-30th-2012 at 09:11 PM ----------

That wasn't really a reaction to anyone on here. It was a reaction to ESPN's absurd comparison, specifically, Doug Gottlieb's comical draft board and justification.