Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

DX says he's a legit 6'4. Jonathan Givony has talked to him in person.

Measured 6'3.5 (in shoes) 196 lbs, with a 6'7 wingspan at the 2011 Deron Williams Skills Academy.

Not that it matters a ton he has a thick build for a 2 guard. The only issue he would have is big 2's posting him up or shooting over him.

If we don't get the first pick i'd look to possibly move the pick for a young vet still on a cheap deal. Somebody like James Harden who OKC is'nt gonna be able to pay they are'nt a team that can afford the luxury tax. They can use the pick to get a guy on a rookie deal for a few years. A guy like Evan Turner is ready to bust out in a starting role. Maybe Eric Gordon would be available.

If you're not watching, save yourself the trouble.

The Wizards are being outclassed in every way imaginable right now.

---------- Post added March-25th-2012 at 06:44 PM ----------

We are shooting 12% with 9min left in the 2nd quarter.

---------- Post added March-25th-2012 at 07:08 PM ----------

Sully vs. TRob next week, can't wait.

Sully didn't play when the teams met up earlier this year.

That is what happens when you try to carry this team on your back for two games. :ols: In all seriousness though, dude has been ballin'; if he needs to chill, I am all for it.

He'll be doing a lot of "chilling" for this franchise. While his contract restricts us year after year.

Boston has gone ice cold to start the 3rd quarter, Wizards cut the lead to 10.

Nice while it lasted.

---------- Post added March-25th-2012 at 07:35 PM ----------

He'll be doing a lot of "chilling" for this franchise. While his contract restricts us year after year.

Anyone watch McGee in Denver? His stats have looked good but I haven't watched. I wonder how they feel about the trade now.

---------- Post added March-25th-2012 at 07:42 PM ----------

Wall is just bad when the clock is expiring. We're down and despite a near 10 second difference he slows up. When he does that everyone on the celtics squeezes and back peddles allowing him to shoot.

Anyone watch McGee in Denver? His stats have looked good but I haven't watched. I wonder how they feel about the trade now.

Denver is in full collapse mode right now. They are getting absolutely pounded on defense. Allowed 121, 115, and 111 in all the games Javale has played in. In comparison, ever since we've traded Javale, we're allowing less than 93 PPG on defense (six game sample).

Edited by No Excuses

I saw on sbnation that prior to yesterday's game Atlanta had the last wizards game on pregame (against Indy)... The wizards were watching a NCAA game. This team should be reminded they are a professional franchise.

This was strategic of course. John Wall and Randy Wittman were deciding who they were going to tank for. That is, of course, the explanation for both of their efforts yesterday.

Singleton struggles with screens oddly. He runs into the screen and latches onto it instead of deciding to go over or under it.

I've seen him just shrug screens off depending on who's setting it. I've also seen someone come up like they're going to set a screen, Singleton put a hand on their chest and just shove them away like he's swatting a fly, and then they rethink it and back off. He's a really strong guy.

Denver is in full collapse mode right now. They are getting absolutely pounded on defense. Allowed 121, 115, and 111 in all the games Javale has played in. In comparison, ever since we've traded Javale, we're allowing less than 93 PPG on defense (six game sample).

Scoring has dropped though for the wizards, maybe Nick Youngs impact?

76, 92, 83, 89, 92, and 88.