Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I love judging players on 5 game sample sizes. Let's just completely forget that on the season he's shooting 40% from the field and 28% from the three and he doesn't get to the FT line.

But hooray five games right?

Who pissed in your cornflakes dude?

Crawford's most recent games are a better indicator of what we can expect going forward than his season numbers because his role has changed a great deal since NY was traded. He's starting and getting big minutes now as the primary scorer. As such, his performance has improved.

Who pissed in your cornflakes dude?

Crawford's most recent games are a better indicator of what we can expect going forward than his season numbers because his role has changed a great deal since NY was traded. He's starting and getting big minutes now as the primary scorer. As such, his performance has improved.

Crawford has been averaging 26 minutes per game this year. He's gotten a chance to play. He's a chucker who throws up bricks more often than not. Different role won't make him starting making shots consistently.

Nobody pissed in my cornflakes. I don't like cornflakes anways. I also don't like overhyping of talent on the 2nd worst team in the NBA.

Good because other than draft picks that's the only thing top ten the Wiz will see in the near future. :ols:

Speaking of which, Thom Leverro was joking on the radio earlier about how we're so cursed that Anthony Davis is already hurt and he hasn't even been drafted by us yet. :ols:

Wow...our fans were LOUD just now with Ben Wallace up bricking FTs. Gotta give big ups to the faithful.

That's an Eddie Jordan defensive special for you. Collapse the entire damn team into the paint and leave wide open three point shooters. :ols:

---------- Post added March-26th-2012 at 09:33 PM ----------

Tank Captain Blatche is probably smiling somewhere. His boys are doing him well.

That's an Eddie Jordan defensive special for you. Collapse the entire damn team into the paint and leave wide open three point shooters. :ols:

At least with Eddie we'd have put up a 100 spot.

Joke of an offense today. How do you lose when the opponent only puts up barely over 70?