Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I don't know about playing Mack off the ball.

---------- Post added March-24th-2012 at 07:44 PM ----------

Crawford & Nene combined for 21 of our 23 points in the first quarter.

Crawford appears to be in one of his zones where the most difficult shots imaginable are going in. Lets just hope he can sustain for the rest of the night.

He's got a ridiculous turnaround fade. How he hits it so often, I don't know. But that's not a difficult shot for him. And he can also just pull it up off the dribble and nails it in one smooth motion and the defender doesn't even have time to react. He's a really versatile scorer.

Ubiles has a surprisingly sweet shot too. Funny looking dude, but definitely worth an audition IMO.

---------- Post added March-24th-2012 at 07:47 PM ----------

European Blake.

Sullinger is starting to heat up. He's going to be a really good scorer in the NBA. He can just bully his way around in the paint or spot up and shoot from range.

He has some Kevin Love in him. He will be a 16-18ppg 10reb player because he knows how to play I guess being a coaches son helps.

I like William Buford in round 2 as well nice role playing 2 guard with range.

Edited by Samuels

He has some Kevin Love in him. He will be a 16-18ppg 10reb player because he knows how to play I guess being a coaches son helps.

I like William Buford in round 2 as well nice role playing 2 guard with range.

On a good team, yeah I could see that kind of production. Maybe less rebounds. If he plays on a bad team I could see him put up like 23 PPG and 11 or so RPG.

Ivan Johnson looks like Terry Crews, the old spice commercial guy.

---------- Post added March-24th-2012 at 09:04 PM ----------

I wonder why Wall's minutes were so down tonight. He's never really gotten into a rhythm and part of that has to be because he's been on the bench so much.

---------- Post added March-24th-2012 at 09:06 PM ----------

Nene has been an absolute force tonight.

Ivan Johnson looks like Terry Crews, the old spice commercial guy.

---------- Post added March-24th-2012 at 09:04 PM ----------

I wonder why Wall's minutes were so down tonight. He's never really gotten into a rhythm and part of that has to be because he's been on the bench so much.

Wittman probably trying to rest him more than usual since this is the first of 3 straight games.

Why isn't Wall taking it all of the way to the rack tonight? He hasn't been doing it much the past several games. Is he injured?

They are giving him the shot and taking away the basket. He'd be destroyed if he played in the postseason as the star on his team.

Edited by Destino