Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

12 hours ago, Destino said:

As happy as I am with this win, this team needs to get healthier before we get a run of actually good teams to play.  Having just one center is a major problem.  It will be nice when Bryant and Gafford are both available...........

I think even after Gafford is healthy enough to return, we need to make Harrell our starting Center. Gafford really seems to be injury prone. It seems like at least 1-2 times a game he is grimacing in pain. We need to preserve him as much as possible. At least until Bryant comes back, where we'll have added depth at the position. 

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21

13 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

During lastnight's game, they said the Wizards are hoping to have Gafford back on this coming Monday for the Hawks game....

Yeah, he could.  I read that since Atl is on the road they may hold him back that game and give him a little extra rest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

I think even after Gafford is healthy enough to return, we need to make Harrell our starting Center. Gafford really seems to be injury prone. It seems like at least 1-2 times a game he is grimacing in pain. We need to preserve him as much as possible. At least until Bryant comes back, where we'll have added depth at the position. 

I don’t care which of them starts, but Harrell should be on the floor to close games. 

16 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Love that they're recognizing the DMV as a whole. Lets be honest the vast majority of people don't actually live in D.C., its NoVa or MD.

Does it look like we’re celebrating the department of motor vehicles to people outside the area?  Im guessing most Americans are unaware as to what DMV means here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/30/2021 at 4:47 PM, Destino said:
Also reminder for the few that read this thread.  Game is at 5 today. 

Thanks for that.  

Works out perfect since I'm balling at 8pm so I can catch it prior.

EDIT:

LOL n/m I are dumb.

Edited by purbeast
  • Haha 2