Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

12 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

If I had to guess the first Wizard to take a swing at him, I would choose Brad or Markieff

Idk if you swing on a 6'11, 265 dude with anything short of a sword.  Wall is going to feed him like he did Gortat, so hopefully it doesn't come to a players only meeting where someone gets traded to heaven.

51 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Idk if you swing on a 6'11, 265 dude with anything short of a sword.  Wall is going to feed him like he did Gortat, so hopefully it doesn't come to a players only meeting where someone gets traded to heaven.

He may be 6'11 265, but multiple dudes in the league have called him some variation of soft without consequence

its kinda easy to see why people seem to get tired of him easily. Just gonna hope he balls regardless

Edited by StillUnknown

26 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

He may be 6'11 265, but multiple dudes in the league have called him some variation of soft without consequence

its kinda easy to see why people seem to get tired of him easily. Just gonna hope he balls regardless

Agreed, though like Steve said, dudes that big are jus wired differently.  I wouldn't take Beal in a fight against him jus in case that switch flips, Morris either.  

14 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Dude is a cartoon character, like straight out Roger Rabbit. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.  But right now he's our looney toon, so I'll hope for the best, until Wall says he wants to kill him (hopefully not).

Over/under is Dec 4th.   

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Agreed, though like Steve said, dudes that big are jus wired differently.  I wouldn't take Beal in a fight against him jus in case that switch flips, Morris either.  

Beal appears to have that "quiet, chill, & a little crazy" vibe to his personality. You don't fight those types, they always worried me more than big dudes or the ones who barked a lot

2 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Beal appears to have that "quiet, chill, & a little crazy" vibe to his personality. You don't fight those types, they always worried me more than big dudes or the ones who barked a lot

I feel you but we're talking about pro athletes here, not Jim Bob tall but not agile.  I agree with your assessment of Beal, but you take him over Howard in a fight?  That has bad idea written all over it, and I've fought people bigger then me as well.

what has happened to Howard's career is kind of stunning considered his talent. What we've read about his time in LA and how he would drive Kobe insane because of poor work ethic is a shame. A guy with his natural tools who worked as hard or harder than anybody else would be so much better.

As far as his time here. I don't know. I doubt this really is his wake-up call where he keeps his head down and just focuses on improving, defense, being a team guy, etc. But, maybe I'm wrong. I hope so.

I also hope that Wall takes more pride in defense all year long.

Would really like to see these guys get meaner and tougher. Especially Porter. 

On 7/24/2018 at 11:22 AM, stevemcqueen1 said:

Good for Brad.  Gonna be a new challenge for him this season.

If you told me not only Beal would have a kid before Wall but that Wall would have cornrows in his head at that time, I wouldn't believe it.  I'm trying not to read too much into it, but there's kind of an unwritten rule on when to cut that **** off so people take you more seriously.  Pride Rock lookin Elfrid Payton will figure that out as well.

6 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Would really like to see these guys get meaner and tougher. Especially Porter. 

If you hold your breath, your gonna die, wish for something else for Christmas.

DjDf3-9VsAEvE_v.jpg:large

Wall is getting dragged and ripped on Twitter for this photo that was posted.  He's actually trending on Twitter right now, hahaha.  What happened to off season training regiment?  This is not a good look, especially since camp opens in less about 2 months.

Edited by samy316