Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Yikes, a lineup of Wall, Mason, Singleton, Vesely and Turiaf is really going to struggle to score points. Not sure I'd ever have that 5 on the floor at the same time, but I'm not an NBA head coach.

My personal feeling is that this is a lottery team again this year whether we bring Nick back or not. Hoping I'm wrong, but just the way I see it.

I stopped following college basketball closely the last 5 years can't keep up with the players, so who do we draft in the lottery with a top 3 pick?

Too early to tell, draft will be ridiculously deep if everybody comes out. I want multiple picks in this draft.

Right now, in the top 3, you're probably looking at Andre Drummond, Anthony Davis, or Harrison Barnes.

Got out of work late so I'm watching this on the DVR. If/when I get caught up I'll start reading and participating in the thread.

That said, anyone want to catch the free Fanfest at the Phone Booth tomorrow? I'm scheduled to work but it's the ****ty second job so **** 'em. I'm down to go. Shoot me a PM

edit: or text me if you already have my number

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.