Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Just meet Jason Smith. Was so shocked that I forgot his name but to verify my fan-hood I rattled off his stats and how mean he is on the floor is what I love the most about him. 

Don't think he was impressed. 

Jason Smith "i'm one of 7 white guys in the NBA, you can remember my name."

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Just meet Jason Smith. Was so shocked that I forgot his name but to verify my fan-hood I rattled off his stats and how mean he is on the floor is what I love the most about him. 

Don't think he was impressed. 

You didn't mention his marriage to Kim Kardashian did you?  He seemed kinda weird about that when I brought it up.

• Like 3

I think the patches should be obligated to match team colors like the GE and 5 For The Fight and Goodyear logos do.  I don't really care for the Disney and Sun Life logo patches though.  They look really obvious against the material.  They should stitch it in like the Blue Diamond Logo on the Kings jerseys.  Though I wish they'd matched that logo with the purple of the jersey.

9 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I think the patches should be obligated to match team colors like the GE and 5 For The Fight and Goodyear logos do.  I don't really care for the Disney and Sun Life logo patches though.  They look really obvious against the material.  They should stitch it in like the Blue Diamond Logo on the Kings jerseys.  Though I wish they'd matched that logo with the purple of the jersey.

OyBIZWV.jpg

Disney one seems to match pretty well.  Up close you can see the patch more but it's not too bad. 

OuHBVWm.jpg

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 0:22 AM, Destino said:

Any word on who the Wizards jersey sponsor will be?  I saw the the Celtics have GE. 

Here's a list I was able to find.  http://www.businessinsider.com/nba-teams-with-jerseys-ads-2017-7/#philadelphia-76ers-and-stubhub-1

The Orlando Magic got a perfect match with Disney. 

Wanna guess maybe Capital One?