Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

44 minutes ago, Skins199021 said:

I think it depends on if we can get Cousins.

Cousins makes us instant championship contender and is buds with John wall.... two birds one stone

I think we'd be giving a team with nobody that's ever won anything ever a little too much credit, based off the talent on paper.  

55 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I think we'd be giving a team with nobody that's ever won anything ever a little too much credit, based off the talent on paper.  

The thing about NBA is that teams that are talented on paper generally end up doing well. Its the most predictable sport in the world that way. You get three stars, you're a lock to at least have a shot at a ring.

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I'm not so sure that dumping Bradley/Olynyk to get Hayward is really much of an upgrade.

Right... I was relieved when I saw the Olynyk signing and the trade. Both happened after the Heyward signing. I still feel like we can get them.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

SL team is..........well. Garbage would be a compliment. 

You know you're in trouble when Ochefu is your leading scorer.  Even McCullough is stinking it up.  We don't really draft anymore, I'm not shocked our summer league team sucks.  

• Like 1

Maybe I should stop watching, chocked it away.  Lost lead in the east, if Della Donne is that good, I would've wanted her to get the ball more towards the end.  Didn't even get to take last shot to try to tie and send to overtime.  Team is pretty good at everything, but still getting feel for each on offense.  I think they'll figure it out by playoff time.

• Like 2