Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

19 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Honestly, eff that fan who threatened him like that.

I cannot stand stuff like that.

Oh I love it. Everyone in the arena including IT knows that talking junk is a part of the game AND its not to be taken serious. You think he never told anyone on the floor that he would **** them up during his entire career? 

Now, it crosses the line when these fans approach cats during their free time, off the court. Then I agree with you....way too much. But dude telling IT to get his toothless ass outta DC before something bad happens to him seems pretty mild to me. But I also know from your posting history you are a much more empathetic person than I am on most levels so i can get why you wouldn't like that stuff. Im working on it. 

20 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Oh I love it. Everyone in the arena including IT knows that talking junk is a part of the game AND its not to be taken serious. You think he never told anyone on the floor that he would **** them up during his entire career? 

Now, it crosses the line when these fans approach cats during their free time, off the court. Then I agree with you....way too much. But dude telling IT to get his toothless ass outta DC before something bad happens to him seems pretty mild to me. But I also know from your posting history you are a much more empathetic person than I am on most levels so i can get why you wouldn't like that stuff. Im working on it. 

There is talking junk, and there is threatening someone. I am not saying the fan was serious about it (most fans are weaklings) but that Thomas' response was appropriate given what the fan said.

Nothing should happen from this incident but I dont like that sport fans think they can say anything. That leads to Boston fans thinking its okay to say racial slurs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Destino said:

I like IT.  I want him to lose the next two games but as a player he's fascinating to watch.  He doesn't strike me as unlikeable player either.  Some of his team mates though....

I don't mind him either. He's not a dirty player.  He benefits from comparison to his teammates.  I truly hate Olynyk, Smart, and Crowder.  Lost a lot of respect for Horford too after he pulled another Jalen Rose/Bruce Bowen on us.  Total scumbag move.

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

There is talking junk, and there is threatening someone. I am not saying the fan was serious about it (most fans are weaklings) but that Thomas' response was appropriate given what the fan said.

Nothing should happen from this incident but I dont like that sport fans think they can say anything. That leads to Boston fans thinking its okay to say racial slurs.

I get you, which is why I say you are much more empathetic than I am. My only counter here is that Boston fans weren't waiting for one of ours to make threats just to say a racial slur. But thats a whole other topic man smh. 

I would love to see Thomas suspended for a game just because its him, but honestly I dont think he did anything wrong either. 

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I don't mind him either. He's not a dirty player.  He benefits from comparison to his teammates.  I truly hate Olynyk, Smart, and Crowder.  Lost a lot of respect for Horford too after he pulled another Jalen Rose/Bruce Bowen on us.  Total scumbag move.

Yall giving IT a pass for all those baby headbutts he was throwing in games 1 and 2? That **** looked dirty to me. I don't dislike him though. I think he got caught up in the emotions of his teammates. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I expect a close and chippy game. You know IT will get every call imaginable and then some, but I think we're good enough to overcome it tonight.

104-97 Wizards.

Hopefully, the refs took offense at what IT said about them and decide to give him the John Wall treatment.