Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I don't know why KH's post made me go this route, but hear me out... Which player in the league can the Wizards swap Wall for and the team gets better?

I can't see it happening with Curry. We'll get better offensively, but our already shakey defense will take a hit. Same with Harden and we really can't hide it like Houston is doing.

The only two players is maybe Westbrook and definitely Lebron.

Westbrook

Beal

Otto

Morris

Gortat

How much better can Westbrook do than Wall with that lineup?

A lineup of...

Jennings

Beal

Lebron

Morris

Gortat 

I feel like that's a better starting five than what Lebron has right now.

• Like 1

I DO NOT WANT the Bullets to trade that guy. I am simply saying he is the most valuable asset. 

LeBron is not worth it at his age as great as he is. Curry is not a complete player, some other guys are simply not available. 

I don't think KD is worth it either and and he is not interested. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

I DO NOT WANT the Bullets to trade that guy. I am simply saying he is the most valuable asset. 

LeBron is not worth it at his age as great as he is. Curry is not a complete player, some other guys are simply not available. 

Naw... You're right. It's just when you said top 15, it made me think if there's really 14 players out there I'd rather have than Wall. I could barely accept the three that I named.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

I will give Wall credit. He has continued to improve his game and is a valuable asset. Some of the others...not so much. 

Top 15 player in league right now. 

Wall is a top 10 and is a top 5 MVP candidate this year. LeBron, Russ, Harden, Kawhi, Wall ... Durant would be in there but he was hurt too long. 

Edited by Sticksboi05
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

You're CRAZY if you wouldn't swap Wall for Lebron.  Even at 32, he's by far the best player in the league.  Do that trade 10x/10. 

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Who else has that sinking feeling that the hawks are going to win game 4 tonight in Atlanta and tie the series? We're D.C. sports fans, I'm pretty much expecting it to happen. I'd love to be wrong though and go back to D.C. with a 3-1 series lead 

Nah...game 3 was an anomaly.