Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

@JMichaelCSN - Wizards have Wall, Beal, Porter, Morris, Gortat, Oubre, McClellan, Eddie under contract. Possibly Satoransky. That's > 5 #WizardsTalk

#ThePlan

@WojVerticalNBA - Sources: Boston, Washington falling back on Al Horford, with Hawks strengthening in belief that a deal can be reached to re-sign him.

Edited by STBonecrusher21

Houston got desperate and wildly over paid. They must have felt they needed something after losing Howard.

But it's not overpaying, that's what it costs now. 17ppg/6rb, that's a $20mil player in 2016 and beyond. 17ppg and an injury history got Bradley Beal $23 mil. He's got age on his side, that's really the difference. But Anderson's only 28, he's not past his prime.

Edited by justice98

@JMichaelCSN - Wizards have Wall, Beal, Porter, Morris, Gortat, Oubre, McClellan, Eddie under contract. Possibly Satoransky. That's > 5 #WizardsTalk

#ThePlan

I have no idea who McClellan is. I think I missed that one during the season. lol

@WojVerticalNBA - Boston and Washington have rapidly lost hope of Al Horford leaving the Hawks, league sources tell @TheVertical.

Welp...

@WojVerticalNBA - Al Horford plans to sign a four-year, $113M deal with the Boston Celtics, league sources tells @TheVertical.

Edited by STBonecrusher21

So, I'm confused, what does one do when they only have 5 real NBA players? I mean, does Ernie think the NBA will just give us a redshirt year? How does this guy keep getting chances to build this team? Why am I still a fan?

@WojVerticalNBA - Boston and Washington have rapidly lost hope of Al Horford leaving the Hawks, league sources tell @TheVertical.

Welp...

@WojVerticalNBA - Al Horford plans to sign a four-year, $113M deal with the Boston Celtics, league sources tells @TheVertical.

Son of a ****

It wouldn't surprise me if a year or two from now. An article is written on the failed KD2DC campaign. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if we find out the disrespect they paid to the players on the team in the last two years, and the obvious telegraphed approach to getting KD, including nearly tampering caused the players to collectively to not really consider playing here.