Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

No offense, but you didn't just compare John Wall to LeBron, did you?

No offense but can you read in context? He's simply saying good players turn the ball over. Steve Nash led the league in turnovers..nobody is going to criticize him because he was dishing 12 a night.

Edited by Sticksboi05

No offense but can you read in context? He's simply saying good players turn the ball over. Steve Nash led the league in turnovers..nobody is going to criticize him because he was dishing 12 a night.

Ironically, if you're good, you turn the ball over. Just like I keep saying over in the Stadium that ironically, if you're good, you give up yards.

Have you seen Patrick Swayze and John Travolta in their prime? HAHA

haha yeah that's true. But man I tell you, whenever I go to the clubs, it's hilarious watching over 90% of them try to dance. I'm black, and looovveee the white girls. But it is the same with them too. Not all but most. Good thing I can ride the rhythm to make them look good. ahahaha

haha yeah that's true. But man I tell you, whenever I go to the clubs, it's hilarious watching over 90% of them try to dance. I'm black, and looovveee the white girls. But it is the same with them too. Not all but most. Good thing I can ride the rhythm to make them look good. ahahaha

Maybe you do, but i couldn't give a rats ass if they can dance -- go to bed with me and it's all good - white girl, black girl, yellow girl, red girl, whatever.

Maybe you do, but i couldn't give a rats ass if they can dance -- go to bed with me and it's all good - white girl, black girl, yellow girl, red girl, whatever.

Looks like I just found my new best friend. To me, the dancing is just an added bonus. I need to find me a red girl! hahaha

^^^^ White people can't dance. lol

No offense to anyone but it's the truth.

White people cant dance black...theres a difference (exception goes to Justin Timberlake) ;)

Its all about context man, look at all the ballroom dancers...everyone has their strengths and weaknesses

and I just watched that video....I think that dude might be mentally retarded :ols:

Edited by The Brave Little Toaster Oven

What a ****ing amazing game. Worth every penny spent, including having to listen to my girlfriend ***** all game long about how salty her fries were or how dry the burger was (told her VC food sucks).

29-13-8. Game changer baby. The Sixers fans crying about Brand not fouling need to stfu because Iggy clearly fouled Martin on the last play in the 4th. In your ****ing face.

Edited by No Excuses