Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

White people cant dance black...theres a difference (exception goes to Justin Timberlake) ;)

Its all about context man, look at all the ballroom dancers...everyone has their strengths and weaknesses

haha "white people can't dance black." That's hilarious because it's true. I've never heard that one before. But yeah it is all about context. Riverdance (minus Chad Ochocinco) totally goes to the white folk.

79o1ugGw6bg

White people cant dance black...theres a difference (exception goes to Justin Timberlake) ;)

Its all about context man, look at all the ballroom dancers...everyone has their strengths and weaknesses

and I just watched that video....I think that dude might be mentally retarded :ols:

osI0_4XRNMQ

Wall=beast

Young=spark

Blatche=good FT shooter?

29-13-8. Game changer baby. The Sixers fans crying about Brand not fouling need to stfu because Iggy clearly fouled Martin on the last play in the 4th. In your ****ing face.

Come on dude, you're 1-2. You're going nowhere, quick. Just like the Sixers. And yes, the Brand "foul" was a clean block -- but whatever. Both teams are destined for ****DOM!

Just got back from the game and when I saw the "white guys can't dance" comments, I thought it would be referring to the guy in the sweater they kept putting on the jumbotron.

It was a great game, and although the crowd started off a little reserved, it got pretty crazy by the end of regulation and overtime. It wasn't the highest quality basketball, but it was a lot of fun. John Wall definitely delivered, and everyone learned Cartier Martin's name.

P.S. The 3-D glasses for the intro better only be a one-game thing. And the PA announcer was probably waiting all summer to say "Jimmy Wall!" and should maybe change it up a bit.

Come on dude, you're 1-2. You're going nowhere, quick. Just like the Sixers. And yes, the Brand "foul" was a clean block -- but whatever. Both teams are destined for ****DOM!

You might be, but we're headed for the 8th seed baby. **** yeah John Wall!! Suck on Evan Turner.

Quit ****ing. If you had Wall beasting like this on your team, you'd be happy as **** too.

Don't sulk on us because the Sixers are hopeless.

I'm just providing a realistic view ...

Do you think the Wizards are gonna win an NBA championship in the next 10 years? Serious question ...

I'm just providing a realistic view ...

Do you think the Wizards are gonna win an NBA championship in the next 10 years? Serious question ...

Who knows? I do know that superstars will want to come play in DC with Ted marketing the hell out of this team and us having a really talented young core.

You could've asked this question to the Celtics pre Allen and KG and they would have said **** no. But a lot can change in just one offseason and I think the Wizards have the key piece to finally becoming an attractive destination for NBA players. Who wouldn't love to play with a PG as ****ing awesome as John Wall? Superstar in the making + an owner with deep pockets = awesome :)

I hear Dwight Howard is available in 2012.

Edited by No Excuses

Dude, be quiet already. Go to "Google." Search "76ers forums." Make an account and go talk with the rest of those Philthadelphia fans. If you're going to come into this thread at least try to contribute to legitimate discussion instead of trying to find a loser at the bottom of the NBA barrel with the 76ers.

Dude, be quiet already. Go to "Google." Search "76ers forums." Make an account and go talk with the rest of those Philthadelphia fans. If you're going to come into this thread at least try to contribute to legitimate discussion instead of trying to find a loser at the bottom of the NBA barrel with the 76ers.

Are you referring to the 1-2 Wizards? And the only win was against a winless, hapless Sixers team? Welcome to 25-57 baby.