Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

amazing win. offense was absolute garbage in the second half but we made big shots when it mattered. Gortat had a huge but quiet game. i swear my heart was coming out of my chest the last 3 minutes.

also need to working on breaking that full-court press in practice. that got too close a few times.

and make your damn free-throws!!

Kyle Lowry has been AWFUL this series.  He is 10-44 shooting with a total of 28 points to show for it through 3 games. 

That part of the series has gone under the radar. Wall has effectively canceled out their all-star. Lowry was never the same after the break, but Wall has completely dominated that matchup. It is still somewhat surprising because Lowry always gave Wall problems the last couple of seasons.

I'm not sure I've ever loved a Wizards team more. More then last year's squad, more the '96/'97 CWebb/Howard/Strick playoff squad, hell way more then the increasingly-legendary Gilbert teams.

Just everything we've been through this season. There was like two months there I was watching games but I couldn't bring myself to talk about them. Then this? And the DAGGER!! call by Buck on a Pierce 3? It don't get much better than that. And did you see Gortat's reaction to it? It was like he had found God. And I can't believe this is the first time in franchise history we've gone up 3-0 in a best of 7 series.

I'm confused as **** about Wittman but whatever. We'll get to that when we get to it. I'm just enjoying the ride.

DeMar on tech for shoving Otto: “I just dont like nobody talking trash to me. I dont say nothing to nobody. They shouldnt say nothing to me”

Is there someone on the planet that likes having their shot swatted and having to hear about it?  It's not intended to comfort you and lift you up. 

GET THAT WEAK **** OUTTA HERE! 

• Like 1