Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

^^^2, off the top of my head: this one and our first win against Cleveland. There may be others that I can't recall at the moment.

Yuck, yuck, yuck. Glad we won, but..........geez. Yet another game where we allowed an inferior team to put up well over 100 on us. The only positive to take away is that we were able to make plays when we had to.

How many games this year have we had a 25 point lead get shrunk to less than 5???

It's the NBA though and early large leads often evaporate, even with the best teams. It may happen less often to the best teams but it happens. Didn't the suns come from way down to beat the Thunder recently?

It's the NBA though and early large leads often evaporate, even with the best teams. It may happen less often to the best teams but it happens. Didn't the suns come from way down to beat the Thunder recently?

they came back from 16 down with like 6 minutes left.

Leads often evaporate, but the jumpshooting offense shot them into a huge lead and then lead to the Bucks comeback

Of course the bulls beat Miami today. They win and now the wizards will get blown out by a furious Heat team tomorrow. It's looking more like the 3rd/4th is less of an issue than simply holding onto the 5th.

I sort of expect we'll be playing Chicago in the 1st round, whether we're 4th or 5th. I never expected to vault over TWO teams by season's end. I just hope we can get home court against the Bulls.

Oh- and F MIAMI!!!