Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

No dagger, but a BIG SHOT call on Wall's fadeaway.

One day you gonna have to tell me how you got it to work. I still get the not available message. Very unhappy about it but we got the win so I'll take it. 

53 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I don't think they heard you, bro : /

Oh but they did!  The Wizards shot 53% from the field in the 4th and attempted 12 free throws.  The Raptors wilted.  34.8% from the field and only two free throw attempts. 

The Wizards simply would not be denied today. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

That's the Kelly I was talking about a couple pages ago.  Indispensable bench player when he plays with that kind of heart.

I was thinking about If I should tell you you where right or not but here you go being mister modest lls

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Oh but they did!  The Wizards shot 53% from the field in the 4th and attempted 12 free throws.  The Raptors wilted.  34.8% from the field and only two free throw attempts. 

The Wizards simply would not be denied today. 

They didn't start like that in the 4th when I typed that, but they damn sure finished like it : )

Is Wall the best player in DC right now?  If we're going to put him against Ovi, we have to factor in how Wall keeps going Supernova in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

I was thinking about If I should tell you you where right or not but here you go being mister modest lls

:rofl89:

Nah, bro, I'm not here to say "I told you so", the conversation was about playing him anyway, you were valid in not wanting him on the floor playing the way he was, I argued we needed "All Heart" Oubre back and not to bench him until we saw that.  That's not rocket science, that's faith : )

Edited by Renegade7

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Wall has the playoff IT factor. Hes a legit top 10 player in the league. Where are the morons who wanted to trade him? 

Anybody who has suggested trading Wall is an idiot. We just need a coach who can better take advantage of his abilities. 

• Like 2