Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

**** outta here you non defense playin mother ****ers. Damn they play some **** ball.

You cannot close a game stronger than that.  We just steamrolled their whole crew in the last three minutes.  Very satisfying.

That last sequence that led to 2 big slams for us..****ing beautiful.

Edited by STBonecrusher21

Even being down double-digits, I wasn't worried at all.  EVERYTHING about this year's Wizards team is just, well....different.  In a good way, though. 

I knew the Lakers couldn't keep up that scorching shooting rate that we saw in the quarter and a half in the game, and I also knew the Wizards defense would eventually lock in. 

Game was never in doubt for me.  I really believe in this squad.  We've got a fantastic mix of vets and youth...and Randy has done a hell of a job with rotations, managing the game (*cough* appropriate timeouts *cough*), etc. 

I just hope that this team can keep reasonable health going forward. 

Oh...and like I said before the season started...this team is deep as hell. 

• Like 1

That was a great final two minutes. We only had a 4-point lead, but ended up winning by 16! We scored 14 in less that 2 mins!

I actually fell asleep shortly before the game started and didn't wake up until around 3 mins to go in the 4th (I've had a long couple of days, sue me). I woke up just in time for that flurry, and our first decisive win over a significantly weaker opponent!

Don't know what the heck l was looking at. Could've sworn we were playing IN L.A. tonight. At least we won, so it's all good.

Okay, now I know why I thought we were on the road lol. Watching the highlights, we're in our blue jerseys. Thought blue jerseys were for Wednesday road games lol

Man, Humphries had twenty Reb? Dang.

Okay, I'm done posting lol