Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I might have hated on him more than any of u on this board... So, I'm certainly not advocating for him. I'm just stating facts: la is s place to play and Kobe can play for another 3 years at this level if he wanted to.

LA is defintely a place to play...that's why people are signing with the Clippers (talking to my dad last week about the Wiz, told him the Clippers are arguably the best team in the West and the Bullets/Wizards are arguably the best team in the East: Hell has officially frozen over.)

Let me ask you, this "level" Kobe is playing at, good enough to be the #1 on a LEGIT contender?

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

Gaaaahhh!! I will happily wear snowshoes to that Finals matchup. :)

Lmao. Holy ****, I didn't even consider the possibility of a Finals matchup. If you took a team machine back to 1994 and told them the Clippers and Bullets would play each other in the Finals one day, it'd be like Bruce Willis in 12 Monkeys

• Like 1

I would say prior to derozan's injury, they were a legit contender.

I don't think we could beat the best team in the West and I don't think Toronto can beat the best from the West. Not yet. So how legit are they?

Btw is there still no timetable for Derozan's return? I haven't seen ****.

Let me ask you, this "level" Kobe is playing at, good enough to be the #1 on a LEGIT contender?

He doesn't want to be #1 at this point. He wants to be complimentary. He simply has no choice on this team.

That's why they went after Love and LeBron. Also why LeBron and Love did not sign long term deals.

Killing them on D!

Beal looks to be very uncomfortable on the bench. Hoping just bruised.

I was afraid Wall came down on his hand or wrist. Honestly, hopefully it was his face.

Absolutely owning them defensively. This is awesome.

The Denver commentators said, "Washington playing Playoff caliber defense."

That says a lot about the West. Actually playing defense means playing playoff defense.

• Like 1

Their points are coming off making tough contested shots and getting easy chances from long rebounds. They won't be able go to that well all game. Denver is overmatched. We just need to keep playing good defense and running our offense.

I have accepted the fact that Rasual Butler will never miss another shot in his life. I will not be moved from this position.

Or if he does, the rebound will go straight to us!

Butler is a man possessed. Drilling shots, setting up teammates for open looks, blocking shots. Out there playing like Scottie Pippen or something.