Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Casey Rabach Must Go!!!

Touch of Class 17

How about we change it to all Redskins that suck must go...

Rabach

Reed Doubty

Haslett

Buchanon

HB Blades

and all others who suck...

Maybe we can just drop them like in Tecmo Super Bowl III and with enough points pick up FA like Vaughan Dunbar, Dan McGwire, and Wilber Marshall...sound good?

How about we change it to all Redskins that suck must go...

Rabach

Reed Doubty

Haslett

Buchanon

HB Blades

and all others who suck...

Maybe we can just drop them like in Tecmo Super Bowl III and with enough points pick up FA like Vaughan Dunbar, Dan McGwire, and Wilber Marshall...sound good?

Well, Reed did cause that fumble earlier.

Agreed!

The following must go ...

1/ Jim Hasslet (sp) - His defense stinks. Gives up way too may yards and points, and not enough pressure on the QB

2/ Casey Rabach

3/ Roydell Williams

4/ Joey Galloway

5/ Clinton Portis (Yup! He hasn't done anything to justify his spot)

6/ Mike Sellers (We need to get younger)

7/ Josh Bidwell

8/ Reed Doughty

9/ Phillip Daniels

10/ "Fat" Albert Haynesworth

11/ Kareem Moore

---------

I would consider trading Rocky McIntosh and Carlos Rogers ... and either draft or get some playmakers at LB and DB.

We also need a powerful Nose Tackle.

I thought I was the only one that was seeing this,.....he is horrible. He got dominated in the Cowboys game,....and today he got blown up several times. The Skins are stuck though,....no one really to replace him,...just like a lot of other positions on the team.

Casey Rabach is to blame because our defense can't get off the field. Hes one of the least of our problems

Actually, Rabach has been a massive weak-spot on our line for at least the last 3 years. And I don't mean just from a physical talent standpoint. Physically he is a definite weak spot, but he has also had major mental breakdowns at crucial moments, There has been more than one instance where you can point at a Rabach play and label it either the turning point in a loss or the nail in the coffin of a comeback. With Williams looking as good as he has at LT, and the RT spot being held down with solid play the interior of the line both O and D has to be the focus in our next couple drafts. Ahead of WR and ahead of RB.

he's sucked the last 3 or 4 years. not a ton of options out there though unforunately. plus he makes all our line calls i'm pretty sure. too late for him to go now.

Can't replace the whole team in one year. Though if you remember who got cut during the off season, they got close. The FO is working on it. Simmer down, now.

Though we can see now why they were trying Jansen at center for a while.

Casey Rabach is to blame because our defense can't get off the field. Hes one of the least of our problems

See. There are a ton of Skins fans that don't understand how bad we really are. Dude, seriously? Rabach is probably 1A of our problems as a whole, but he's certainly #1 on offense. Ever wonder why we can't run the ball? Answer: The interior of our O line can't establish a "new line of scrimmage" in order to assure that the Back gets at least 3 yards on every carry. We get negative yards way too often when we rush the ball and that's due in part to Mr. Rabach.

Rabach gets blown up in the backfield 7 out of 10 times that we run the ball. He's old, weak, slow, etc and it doesn't matter that they don't have a capable backup. That's a franchise or FO issue. That doesn't change the fact that Rabach is one of our biggest problems. I promise you...if Shanny is around next year, which I'm assuming he will be, they'll be looking to address the Center position in next year's draft or in FA in hopes that they can get younger, stronger, and more athletic at that position. In the NFC East, you have to have a reliable Center and we haven't had one since 2005...oh wait, that was Rabach's peak year. Ever since then, he's dropped off to 2nd string status. He is absolutely terrible regardless of what I think of him as a person...like the guy, but that doesn't matter when it comes to winning. Thanks Cerrato, Gibbs II, and Snyder for your great drafts. Awesome as usual.

Archived