Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Casey Rabach Must Go!!!

Touch of Class 17

What a distusting showing. I cant find the words to use to describe how crappy our offense is. Donovan is a super let down to. The interioir line is garbage. come to think of it the defense is suspect. i think im realizing as im typing this how bad this team is. headlines should read " Redskins beat the Redskins !!! " Skins cant get out of there own friggan way

there is a common misperception that if you have a) a poor offensive line, and B) a high draft pick, that you must draft a LT

were the REdskins' tackles horrible last year? yes

HOWEVER, one of the reasons they looked probably worse than they were was the fact that the QB couldnt step up int hte pocket b/c Rabach was getting blown up consistently.

Rabach is no longer an NFL starting center. he probably only was a starting-caliber guy for the first year we had him.

Hicks is a multi position guy? exactly. he is not a starter at any position.

if the REdskins trade away the 2nd round pick this year i will be disgusted. first two rounds NEED to consist of the top playmaker availalbe and the top interior OL available.

also - Phillip Daniels: Thanks.

there is a common misperception that if you have a) a poor offensive line, and B) a high draft pick, that you must draft a LT

were the REdskins' tackles horrible last year? yes

HOWEVER, one of the reasons they looked probably worse than they were was the fact that the QB couldnt step up int hte pocket b/c Rabach was getting blown up consistently.

Rabach is no longer an NFL starting center. he probably only was a starting-caliber guy for the first year we had him.

Hicks is a multi position guy? exactly. he is not a starter at any position.

if the REdskins trade away the 2nd round pick this year i will be disgusted. first two rounds NEED to consist of the top playmaker availalbe and the top interior OL available.

also - Phillip Daniels: Thanks.

Dude, I agree with you on everything except not wanting to draft Williams. We ****ing nailed that pick.

We've needed a center for a long, long time. Campbell isn't good, but he, as you said, could never step up with Rabach in his face.

Agreed!

The following must go ...

1/ Jim Hasslet (sp) - His defense stinks. Gives up way too may yards and points, and not enough pressure on the QB

2/ Casey Rabach

3/ Roydell Williams

4/ Joey Galloway

5/ Clinton Portis (Yup! He hasn't done anything to justify his spot)

6/ Mike Sellers (We need to get younger)

7/ Josh Bidwell

8/ Reed Doughty

9/ Phillip Daniels

10/ "Fat" Albert Haynesworth

11/ Kareem Moore

---------

I would consider trading Rocky McIntosh and Carlos Rogers ... and either draft or get some playmakers at LB and DB.

We also need a powerful Nose Tackle.

Wow, intresting list!! For one, I thought Big Al played great today again!!

He sucked bad today. The whole o-line did today but he was and has been the worst for years. Heyer of course sucked as usual, and Trent had a decent, not great game, but hey he's a rookie and has been outstanding thus far so no complaints there. We need to draft or find a better starting center ASAP. We simply can't win games allowing 6 sacks and having no time in the pocket to pass.

Archived