Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dexter: Season 5 (May Contain Spoilers)

StillUnknown

Ok, I've never watched Dexter before and I watched last night, I thought it was good, but I've one question; do most episodes move this slowly?

not at all

last season ended with some highly unexpected (for the characters), emotionally draining events. they had to take their time to allow for a proper progression of events.

I would highly suggest you find a way to see the previous seasons, very high quality television

not at all

last season ended with some highly unexpected (for the characters), emotionally draining events. they had to take their time to allow for a proper progression of events.

I would highly suggest you find a way to see the previous seasons, very high quality television

Yeah, I kinda got that, I'm just not used to season premiers moving at that pace. I'm thinking about checking out the previous seasons online.

Yeah, I kinda got that, I'm just not used to season premiers moving at that pace. I'm thinking about checking out the previous seasons online.

You'd be doing yourself a favor.

However, you've already spoiled one of the biggest shockers I can remember from television. Kind of sucks that it won't be a surprise when it happens.

My advice would be to stop now. Forget everything you watched last night...quickly. Get into the 1st season as fast as possible and go from there.

lol, do whatever it takes to forget, or at least temporarily subdue whatever you remember from last nights episode.

You'd be doing yourself a favor.

However, you've already spoiled one of the biggest shockers I can remember from television. Kind of sucks that it won't be a surprise when it happens.

Yeah, that's the hazards of coming to the party late, although it was the hype and the previews for last night that told me what happened before I watched.

Dexter was great in the first season and has been slowly going downhill ever since. After season 3, I almost gave up then 2 episodes into season 4 I realized that everything that made season 1 so great will never return and this is now just CSI/Law & Order from the suspects perspective.

To each their own but I thought last season was by far the best season.

My advice would be to stop now. Forget everything you watched last night...quickly. Get into the 1st season as fast as possible and go from there.

lol, do whatever it takes to forget, or at least temporarily subdue whatever you remember from last nights episode.

I wanted my boyfriend to watch with me last night, but he's never seen an episode, so I didn't want him to start there. I want him to watch from the beginning. It's just not the same.

Archived