Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Television Maps-Link in post

texasthunder

I love how fox isn't going to show an early game in my area (DC fox 5).... WTF it is football season. Show as many games as possible.

In my area I don't have the option of having an afternoon game. Instead of showing the Rams/Skins game here (where there are still Rams fans), they probably will be showing a 3 hour block of I love Lucy. :doh:

I was going to get to see the game on New York's Fox, but they switched to the Eagles game yesterday. Gonna have to find a terrible stream again :(

Yeah, I'm in Nashville, and the same thing happened here, too. I was so happy to have seen on that site on Wednesday that we were going to get the Redskins/Rams game. Then I double-checked today, and they switched it to Eagles/Jaguars. It irritates me to no end that this happens. Why can't they stick to the originally scheduled game?

At least I do have the ability to watch a stream. It's just too bad that I can't always see where the ball is going since the stream quality is usually low...

I love how fox isn't going to show an early game in my area (DC fox 5).... WTF it is football season. Show as many games as possible.

As someone else mentioned, this is a CBS doubleheader week so Fox is restricted to the one game ...

Thank God for NFL Sunday Ticket.

... which is why I will be able to watch the Girls go to 0-3 before we play. :)

Baltimore forcing us locals to watch their craptastic game with the Browns while our game is played at the same time as Colts/Broncos. Horrible scheduling

Given that they are required to air only road games under secondary market requirements, I inquired on this decision with WUSA's president and general manager as Titans-Giants has more at stake for Redskins fans. Here is his response to me verbatim:

There are those who feel that the Ravens are a legitimate contender in the AFC and as the DC "home" of the Ravens I believe it benefits us over the course of the season to make that link even stronger with DC viewers. As the season progresses, if the Ravens fade, we would be less inclined to carry optional games, but if they prove to be strong we would likely opt to stick with them. I appreciate that you likely disagree, but you took the time to write to me so I wanted to respond.

I have yet to respond but will put something together.

Here is the "Contact Us" page from WUSA9: http://www.wusa9.com/company/contact/default.aspx. You should be able to e-mail Mr. Horlick directly from that page. Make your feelings known that you don't want the Ratbirds rammed down our throats.

my 0.02

Archived