Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Television Maps-Link in post

texasthunder

I was going to get to see the game on New York's Fox, but they switched to the Eagles game yesterday. Gonna have to find a terrible stream again :(

are you sure? time warner NYC has the skins game listed at 4 : http://tvlistings.aol.com/listings/ny/new-york/time-warner-southern-manhattan-standard?scheduleTime=1400&scheduleDate=20100926&provider=time-warner-southern-manhattan-standard&hid=NY31519&zipcode=10001&refresh_ad=0#grid-ad-anchor-0.0

I love how fox isn't going to show an early game in my area (DC fox 5).... WTF it is football season. Show as many games as possible.

They do that in my area, there could be four games on, and if it isn't Philly, or the Giants, Fox will have paid programming on, even though there are games that could be showing.

And we get Pokerstars.net Million Dollar Challenge??? WTF... On FOX... REALLY??? Who makes these decisions to play this crap on Network TV, instead of a cable only channel like it should be... And knowing my luck, no one will be streaming our game on Stream Torrent... And before anyone says anything about Direct TV, I live in the woods where I can't get satellite reception and just got cable availability last month...

I always knew about the restrictions about games on tv but this seems to me like a ton of crap.

I mean, you live in the US and sometimes you can't get the doubleheader???????????????

And other times you can't see Skins games by local tv??????

DAMN!!!!

I don't know what to say.

Down here on sundays we get 3 games at 1pm , the Fox game and the CBS game in national tv, the companys pay to choose the best game in AFC and NFC; the third game is the best between Fox and CBS by cable.

4pm game by cable, the same procedure, best game in AFC or NFC or interconferences.

Sunday night start this year by national tv.

Monday night now always by cable, MNF was broadcasted live in national tv 8 years ago.

... kill those MF. :D

I always knew about the restrictions about games on tv but this seems to me like a ton of crap.

I mean, you live in the US and sometimes you can't get the doubleheader???????????????

And other times you can't see Skins games by local tv??????

DAMN!!!!

I don't know what to say.

Down here on sundays we get 3 games at 1pm , the Fox game and the CBS game in national tv, the companys pay to choose the best game in AFC and NFC; the third game is the best between Fox and CBS by cable.

4pm game by cable, the same procedure, best game in AFC or NFC or interconferences.

Sunday night start this year by national tv.

Monday night now always by cable, MNF was broadcasted live in national tv 8 years ago.

... kill those MF. :D

just wow, 3 games at 1pm in Mexico and i get the freakin Ravens game and that's it!!

just wow, 3 games at 1pm in Mexico and i get the freakin Ravens game and that's it!!

Yeah, it definitely blows when DC's CBS affil-idiot calls itself "home of the [Ratbirds]". If it truly represented DC, it would have gone with Titans-Giants since they were not on the hook by the league to broadcast the Ratbirds home game.

Mother****er. I use that site all the time, and as of yesterday, we were getting the Washington-St. Louis game. Now I'm stuck with the ****ing Eagles.

I just found out a few minutes ago. I had checked earlier in the week and was excited to be able to see the game. I think the local Charlotte affiliate must think that appeasing their contingent of people from the north is more important. Before the Panthers, this used to be Skins country. I hate it! I just wish they would be upfront about it. That's two weeks in a row that they changed their minds and put on another game.

And we get Pokerstars.net Million Dollar Challenge??? WTF... On FOX... REALLY??? Who makes these decisions to play this crap on Network TV, instead of a cable only channel like it should be... And knowing my luck, no one will be streaming our game on Stream Torrent... And before anyone says anything about Direct TV, I live in the woods where I can't get satellite reception and just got cable availability last month...

Hey,

I am in Southaven

I hate all get are the Cowgirls or the Nashville Tittens.

• 11 months later...

Archived